Why girls shouldnt lift weights like men-disgusting hey? Pt2

Options
13»

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I wanted to see the progress in her legs! But overall she looks fantastic.... I'm almost there. Very inspiring!!! I'm all for that body, I feel women like us are beautiful, there's nothing manly about it at all. Great job! Very inspiring!!!
  • sdomski1
    Options
    I have recently found NerdFitness.com and found out (like SUPER YOOVIE SAID) it is amazing! Girls have to try VERY hard to bulk up like a man. Heavy weight lifting for woman will make us toned and strong... I think there are several strong women on MFP that don't look like Arnold they look strong and healthy... I'll let you know how this new agenda works for me! Not only do I have a lot of weight to lose, but I also need to be strong and healthy:)
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    "muscles are manly" is a myth perpetuated by envious women and weak men.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I wanted to see the progress in her legs! But overall she looks fantastic.... I'm almost there. Very inspiring!!! I'm all for that body, I feel women like us are beautiful, there's nothing manly about it at all. Great job! Very inspiring!!!

You get a better idea of legs from this video here of Yo learning to pose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBfBL9IuyzA
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

You get a better idea of legs from this video here of Yo learning to pose:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBfBL9IuyzA
    I've always had the bid legs from gymnastics, my legs are the first to get ripped. It's my booty I need to work on really bad.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    The whole concept of women ending up looking like men if they lift like a man (whatever that means) is completely stupid.

As a man, if I only lifted little pink weights and did Zumba would I grow boobs and end up with child bearing hips?

Most hot women lift heavy. Fact.
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    She looks fan-freakin-tastic! She has the tummy I want!!!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Incidentally the pictures that came off the photoshoot look like this:

yo170213v2.jpg
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    The possible chance of a woman looking like a man is completely ludicris! And a lame excuse to not go heavy and hard. Unless a woman is on a performance enhancer enduced protocal through use of anabolic steroids, it is about impossible to gain the image of the negative impression they've built in their heads.

What a woman will build through natural super hardass training is pure toned muscular feminime beauty at its best. This video is a perfect example of what hardass training can do. She looks amazing! I may find myself in the Vegas crowd looking forward to her competition.

Btw, the mere thought of giving birth and carrying for 9 months. Thats pretty hardcore too. Kudos to all you hardrockin fitness thriving moms out there.
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Voted! She's smokin'! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Thanks all!

Well said slacker!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    a unibrow does more to make a woman look like a dude than muscle does. :bigsmile:
  • kristanb05
    Options
    Smokin'! I mean... that's so gross, she's totally a dude now... :blushing: WTG Yo!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    She looks amazing.
    And on a side note I'd love to have a butt like hers (:
    I'm sure she will super fantastic at comp hood luck

Her glutes and hams look like they do thanks to this workout we usually do twice a week:

http://youtu.be/W0ag6zNmfaA

And yes, it is done back to back without break between exercises :smile:

Oh how I wish I went to a gym to do all those things, unfortunately I only have little speed weights at home.. But I'm going to save that video for when I actually decide to join that gym.. Thanks so much for sharing
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'm just posting so this shows up in my feed and other "girls" will see it. Amazing work, Yo!
  • Yo_Lazarov
    Yo_Lazarov Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU very much everyone! :happy:

Cannot articulate how much this means to me, more than one can imagine or comprehend! :flowerforyou:

Matt and I are having the most fun prepping for the upcoming competitions and wish to thank YOU for your continuous support and vote of confidence!

It is an amazing process to go through and we are happy to offer you the front row seat to my daily and weekly progress.

Thank you once again for the wonderful comments! :blushing:

I will now make my way to the bathroom and share a happy tear and a dance in my own privacy... LOLZ :tongue:

:happy:

As always, please drop by our Team Wild Facebook page if you would like to see more pictures, videos, etc! We welcome you with open arms! :flowerforyou:
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    So there you go! :bigsmile: