any short girls with a lot to lose out there

Options
13»

Replies

• kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    i'm a "short" 5'5"...started in the low 180s about two years ago. my lowest has been 138 (before the holidays) and i seem to be creaping up in to the upper 140s lately. ugh! need to refocus and get back on track...PRONTO!! feel free to add me :)
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I would love to follow you on your journey. I am a work in progress so it is always nice to get ideas and share stories with others who understand. I have met some great people here. Anyone can feel free to send me a request.
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and have 33 pounds to lose. I've lost 6 pounds so far! :) Feel free to add me.
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3'' I currently weigh 207. My first goal is to get below 183 (my pre baby weight with my first child, who is almost 13!) and my long term is to end up around 130-140. Feel free to add me, I am always looking for new friends!!
  • ablackwell13
    Options
    Another short one, just started Monday, need to lose 80 pds. Would love to have some encouragement, diet and exercise!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and started at 163. Currently I am 152.5 and want to be around 120-125. Feel free to add me. :)