Looking for active friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me Im past dedicated to MFP and woking out Im addicted at this my big push to get in shape before are first child is born. My time is now come join me.
  • dorasworld
    dorasworld Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am 100% active lol:bigsmile:
  • 40lbs lost on here so far, feel free to add me :)
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in this for the long haul :)
  • cmageno21
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends too! :) Please add me so we can support and motivate each other! :) I am on fitnesspal every day!
  • mystiqegrl
    Options
    HI there my name is Stella. I have recently joined myfitnesspal.com last night. Today was my fisrt day starting my diet. I began with trying to plan my meno from morning. Did some beginners yoga. Feel good. Listen like everyone else I have been a yo-yo dieter. A lot of stress being a stay at home mom who had to go through having a son who had many delays as a baby. Having to go through early intervention and and from working hard with him all these years. Teaching him to advance him more has paid off for him. He is now a in an elite program in junior high and grade are better than expected. I have spent a long part of my life worrying about him and now I really need to work on myself. I wish I could have more support with the people around me at home but that isn't always the deal. so I would love if you add me as friend. :smile:
  • gettingfitx
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing :) Seems like in the beginning the more support the better!
  • swagnificent3
    swagnificent3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi...I've been logging my food and activity for the last 3 weeks in my personal notebook but just started logging on MyFitnessPal (it was recommended by my dietician and exercise counselor). Took me a minute to get the hang of it all and build my food and exercise diary on here but I think I've got it now and I even started looking through the site and posting as well. Still figuring out all the available tools and what not on this site but I'm ready and committed to push forward! :o) Was thinking it would be nice to have a few friends on here with similar goals to help motivate me and me them on our journey.

Soooo...add me or however that works lol I'm working on figuring out that part as well. I'm sure by the end of the week I'll be a MyFitnessPal guru.

~Joy
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started using this thing seriously and I have no friends so far :(. Feel free to add me :)
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and comment most days. I get busy with work sometimes but I still try to fit it in. Feel free to add me :)
  • joy4824
    joy4824 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am on everyday at work and then use my iPod on the weekend...I am so with you on that one...come on down. :happy:
  • crayztrayz
    crayztrayz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It would be great if anyone wanted to add me. I know I am technologically inept, so let me know if there are any issues trying to do so. I think it's a great motivator to know random people will look and see what I'm doing. I add everything because not doing so isn't going to help me.