This site sucks!

Options
runwmeNC
runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
As a chubby chaser, everytime I meet a beautiful woman on MyFitnessPal she developes a network of supportive friends and the inevitable happens.

She builds self confidence, loses excess fat while getting toned and fit.

Completely unacceptable!

Replies

• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    HOW DARE

^^

THIS SITE IS BEING THE CATS BALLS!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    HOW DARE ANYONE DO THAT HERE!!!!!!!!!
  • MommaRoseFitness
    MommaRoseFitness Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lol poor baby
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    see you're going about it all wrong. Friend a newbie, and tell her you'll only stay on her FL if you're her ONLY friend. You'll be in the endzone in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so mean.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    1/10
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    yup:smile: I am one of those friends kicking butt againist fat. went from 250+ pounds down to 179 where I am currently.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    lol.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    JohnStewart_zpsf9d36a63.gif
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    HEY WAIT! You aren't implying that chubby chasers only chase chubbies because they lack self confidence, are you?

OTHERWISE CARRY ON BECAUSE THIS SITE SUCKS THE FAT RIGHT OFF MY THIGHS!
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    and you are still stuck with that little thing between your legs...
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    So...you're saying you won't lurve me anymore when I'm hot? :sad: :ohwell: :wink:
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    She builds self confidence, loses excess fat while getting toned and fit.

*giggle*

I thought this was the entire purpose of the site. To help those of us who need help with this.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Lol. On a more serious note, I honestly kind of have a hard time reconciling this, too. I honestly prefer women who are a little overweight. But if that's what I think is pretty, why am I not satisfied BEING that woman? And I think women (and men) who are working hard to improve their bodies is so incredibly sexy!

I don't get the cognitive dissonance that goes on in my head about this. It confuses me.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.

Wow...I know a good way to increase the effectiveness of your weight loss...that stick you've got implanted has to weigh at least 50 pounds!

Seriously? Take a joke. As one of his friends on here, THIS is just one of his jokes. As is the Channing picture. Lighten up.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Wow...I know a good way to increase the effectiveness of your weight loss...that stick you've got implanted has to weigh at least 50 pounds!

Seriously? Take a joke. As one of his friends on here, THIS is just one of his jokes. As is the Channing picture. Lighten up.

Reported for speaking the truth.
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Thank God for friends like him who keep us smiling and laughing. He's awesome!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Lol. On a more serious note, I honestly kind of have a hard time reconciling this, too. I honestly prefer women who are a little overweight. But if that's what I think is pretty, why am I not satisfied BEING that woman? And I think women (and men) who are working hard to improve their bodies is so incredibly sexy!

I don't get the cognitive dissonance that goes on in my head about this. It confuses me.

Ah, I feel the same way! We always describe my "type" of guy (physically, anyway) as "fat and bearded". But I don't mean fat, I just want them to be slightly rounded (ie not toned.. have a bit of a belly!). And I want them to care about how they look at the same time, and work out. It's tough. Very tough. And confusing.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    For real though. There is so many ways to diet and lose weight fast that aren't supported here. And scientific evidence? Pffft! My cousin's friends friends sisters brother said that science doesn't mean crap if you can lose 10lbs in 3 days.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition