• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I agree. Women with confidence sux.
  • OutsideCreativ
    OutsideCreativ Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    the picture it's Channing Tatum.

That reminds me. The police said they needed to talk to me... they said "anything you say can and will be held against you" so I said... "Channing Tatum".
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    U guys do realize he's kidding right? Why so many haters? I think more than anything he was giving a compliment to all the girls who have lost weight, gained self confidence and moved forward.

Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.
  • keshiabug1
    Options
    Chubby Chaser!? That explains it!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    GRR argg how DARE you!!

fo cereal, I like KFC.. wanna go get some? I'll throw in a brownie batter donut....
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Not only that but you run across people putting up fake pictures trying to pass them off as them selves lol
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    its+from+the+TV+show+on+FX+called+Archer+here+s+_10940d3a6d388d14a0051d4855786c52.png
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Not only that but you run across people putting up fake pictures trying to pass them off as them selves lol

Damn.. how'd you know?

I searched the depths of Facebook and stole various photos.. I admit it.. Dude I tried ok?
  • keshiabug1
    Options
    Seriously dude... get a life! This is obviously a joke, and not a very good one at that! Has anyone actually clicked on his profile... it's private, but once you get a clear view of the picture it's Channing Tatum. Whoever this guy is, he probably looks nothing like that... and probably has no interest in fitness. Just trolling the internet creating drama.

Actually, he is a pretty good motivator... and he changes his picture for laughs... which is okay by me. :) Laughter is the best medicine!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options

Ah, I feel the same way! We always describe my "type" of guy (physically, anyway) as "fat and bearded". But I don't mean fat, I just want them to be slightly rounded (ie not toned.. have a bit of a belly!). And I want them to care about how they look at the same time, and work out. It's tough. Very tough. And confusing.

I think you're my long lost twin...

me too. I love stocky guys.. but I want them to care about health and fitness too lol. Very hard to find.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    As a chubby chaser,

There's your problem. If you CHASE them, they RUN. Running is unacceptable for chubbies.
  • trailtripper
    Options
    I Love Sarcasm!:bigsmile:

Oh no! This was sarcasm?? :noway:

How do I take back my complaint to the mods??

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

WDE!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    hahahaNO.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Damn.. how'd you know?

I searched the depths of Facebook and stole various photos.. I admit it.. Dude I tried ok?

Have you talked to Te'o lately? How's he doing?
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. ( I do have about 10 personal photos of me in MFP album shared with friends) Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

I think more than anything he was giving a compliment to all the girls who have lost weight, gained self confidence and moved forward.

^^^ You nailed it...This post was a tongue in cheek way of saying " YOU go girl! " to those who've worked so hard and achieved so much. There are those that don't like me sure, but I'm very rarely negative and never boring :D
  • BrittanyNBuchanan
    BrittanyNBuchanan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To the lady who wasn't impressed with this thread no animosity, it's cool. My humor is certainly not for everyone and I respect that. It was posted in chitchat fun and games. I do not look anything like channing tatum but use that pic as a gift to my fitness friends (that used to have to endure my real photo ) who have supported me in my personal fitness goals. He is waaaaaaaaayyyyy hotter than me for sure. I'm secure enough in manhood to say that. ( I do have about 10 personal photos of me in MFP album shared with friends) Channings pic is motivational not just eyecandy, as it is the level of fitness I'm working hard to achieve.

I think more than anything he was giving a compliment to all the girls who have lost weight, gained self confidence and moved forward.

^^^ You nailed it...This post was a tongue in cheek way of saying " YOU go girl! " to those who've worked so hard and achieved so much. There are those that don't like me sure, but I'm very rarely negative and never boring :D

I need more friends like you...
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    She builds self confidence, loses excess fat while getting toned and fit.

Completely unacceptable!

my kind of woman.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    This! He has helped keep me motivated too and has supported me in my weight loss journey.

Wow...I know a good way to increase the effectiveness of your weight loss...that stick you've got implanted has to weigh at least 50 pounds!

Seriously? Take a joke. As one of his friends on here, THIS is just one of his jokes. As is the Channing picture. Lighten up.

Thank God for friends like him who keep us smiling and laughing. He's awesome!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options

I need more friends like you...

Friends request sent , but the first rule of being fightclub is no talking about fightclub
    ( and psssst, fightclub is just analogy for us being friends :P )