Need help! - green coffee bean and rasberry ketone

13»

Replies

• I recently got into watching my weight. When I was in my 20's, I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain a pound. Well, those days are over! One thing that didn't change was my appetite. So I needed a little help. I started following Dr. Oz's website and learned a lot about healthy eating. http://amzn.to/1gXMhVd
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    I recently got into watching my weight. When I was in my 20's, I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain a pound. Well, those days are over! One thing that didn't change was my appetite. So I needed a little help. I started following Dr. Oz's website and learned a lot about healthy eating. http://amzn.to/1gXMhVd

APRIL FOOLS?
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    I take 500mg of Raspberry Ketones 2x's daily. I've not changed much with my diet other than counting calories and watching my portions. I've lost a total of 15lbs already. If that makes me a sucker... I'll take it. :happy:

UM.... This...may...be...

the stupidest comment I have ever read on this site.

HEY GUYS I HAVEN'T CHANGED ANYTHING EXCEPT COUNTING MY CALORIES AND WATCHING MY PORTIONS

IT MUST BE THE KEYTONE!!!!
  • RunBakeLove
    RunBakeLove Posts: 101 Member
    Way to lose weight::::

Diet: 75%
    Exercise: 24%
    Supplements: 1%

Abs are made in the kitchen, Exercise makes them bigger, supplements give you the little edge to help.

I like this!

I have tried both raspberry ketones and green coffee bean. Yes, I lost weight during the time I took them...but I was also on a calorie restricted diet and exercised 4-5 times a week. So it is really hard to decide which lbs were because of diet and exercise and which were because of the supplements?
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 683 Member
    Hi

I got both products free to test for 30 days for the 1st week yup I truly believed they worked but then reality hit because I was taking a pill I assumed I wouldn't be hungry so wasn't its a mental thing, after the 30 days I gained 4lb in total these companies rob people if there was a miracle pill why would people invest in personal trainers and gyms? if you are weak and vulnerable then go use your money in a confidence workshop don't buy these rubbish pills
  • soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    There is no magic pill. Dr. Oz is quack and a huckster. Eat correctly. Exercise more. That's the only way this works.

^ No and yes ... Dr Oz has said himself that he does NOT promote ANY of this stuff. He's covered info about this and a lot of different topics and companies say he backs it without his permission. They slap his name on it in hopes for more sales ... Also, I agree on the last part. Supplements are just that. They're meant to supplement what you're already doing. So if you don't work to improve your diet and exercise then they won't do much.

You can do this! You just have to get the right mindset and work past your weaknesses. Good luck!
  • gabi_x
    gabi_x Posts: 1
    Just to warn people, I had a nasty side effect after taking both for one day, googled it and found it was a common side effect of the green coffee supplement.
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    doanythingbutexercise_zpsf16353d7.png
  • valynn0312
    valynn0312 Posts: 27
    I used to work at a vitamin store and would just push to sell things that I made the biggest commission off of. Didn't matter if the product worked, it was more money in my pocket.
    I can guarantee that's what the folks at GNC are doing, too.