Looking for friends around 5'0"

Options
I am looking for friends that are around 5'0" because then we can compare things that work and don't. It is hard to do that with people that are not around that hieght. Not trying to offend anyone. It is just hard being so short. 5 lbs looks like 20.:wink:

Replies

• shanshepard
    shanshepard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hi there i am 5"1.. i agree 5 lbs looks like 20. add ,e if you like
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 5'1 1/2.... Loosing and keeping weight off has always been difficult, loosing 2lbs is like a average height person loosing 6!:sad:
  • cathygolden11
    Options
    Im 5'2" and i feel like I can loose anything! Yes a few pounds looks like a alot on us short girls
  • alysia9531
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I agree. 2 pounds on us looks like 20! Feel free to add me!
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2" and i feel like I can loose anything! Yes a few pounds looks like a alot on us short girls
    I couldn't agree more! I am between 5'3 and 5'4! I don't even have to put on any weight to look big! I miss gym for a week and water retention does it! How's everybody's body frame? Even though I am short I am a medium frame!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shorties. I am just shy of 5 foot on my good days.

I totally agree just a pound or two extra on me shows so much. There isn't anywhere to distribute it since I am so short.

Feel free to add me.
  • alison71410
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Im brand new to MFP and Im also 5'0". Please feel free to add me as well!
  • DrAnxietea
    DrAnxietea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! Please add me! I am 5'0" and I can TOTALLY relate to the myriad dilemmas we short people face when it comes to weight loss... a tiny gain or loss looks so obvious, and we're not even supposed to be eating that many calories a day even if we exercise, so it's hard to create a deficit while still maintaining a nourishing diet. This also makes gaining weight super easy because a tiny snack can put us over our limits. :*(

Short people, unite!
  • katiethedetermined1
    Options
    I have a Medium fram but my shoulders are so wide. Or maybe they just look like it because my"girls" are so big, which will never change. I wish I was the small frame though I love being a little curvy.

I have added everyone to this point. If I have missed you for some odd reason let me know!!!
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Yep, 5'2 here and understand. Feel free to add me!
  • Lavon_G
    Lavon_G Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5' 2". I don't have an hourglass body, and I blame it on my height. (Even if that isn't a valid theory, I'm going with it!) :)
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, too! Feel free to add me, as well. I'm here every single day!
  • AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN
    Options
    5 foot and 3 quarters inch lol! Add me! I too have the broad shoulder big tata issues! Would love to share clothing ideas and such for our changing short bodies :)
  • lizardgirl86
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me ^_^ im surronded by tall ppl lol but that said im 5'1 and it is very hard to compare and have taller ppl understand the differnce with cloths and the amount weight thats needed to be within that silly BMI
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi all you shorties :-)
    There's a group on. This site called 'Petite but Sweet.' It's for all us shorties.
    I'm a mere 149.5cm or 4'11" and 155lbs or 69kg.
    Cheers Everyone
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) 4'11", and love it! :)
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'0" and you can add me if you like. :)
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am5'1-5'2 and have 5-10lbs left to lose. Feel free to add me for the final stretch. (I am already down 12 lbs). My goal weight is 120-125lbs. I am working on the booty exercises this week!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 I've never been 'skinny' I always think I look short and dumpy. Trying to lose weight so I'm a size 12 a 10 would be even better! I carry weight around my bottom half which I think makes me look bigger :(
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    im 5'4" feel free to add me