Looking for friends around 5'0"

Options

Replies

• carriesays
    Options
    I'm 5' 1 3/4"! Add me if ya wanna. I have a foul mouth, however. But uhm, I've lost 52 lbs on here. Wish I had a 'big girls' problem. My girls are so small now. haha. Ahh well. Feel free to add me, folks, if you aren't easily offended. [=
  • littlebit6930
    Options
    I as well am 5' 1 and have a heck of a time loosing weight. Feel free to add me.
  • rebeccamccaul
    Options
    I am just under 5 feet tall and i totally agree that being short shows the pounds more that a taller person. i have found that cutting all carbs like pasta rice potatoes and bread has helped me lost weight..feel free to add me if you want
  • meganbell22
    Options
    im 5'2 and im big boned. so im 200 pounds and seriously dont look it people are amazed. im in a size 12. my sister is 205 pounds and in a size 18. its hard for me bc i carry my weight in hips and belly and breast, im thick but i needto tighten up, i wanna be 150 bc then i look like 125. so heres to 50 pounds off before may!
  • pebbles171
    Options
    5'3 I know 2 pounds on us is like 20. i post everyday pls add me
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi, and I'm 5'0" so feel free to add me.
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    5'3" add me!!!!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends that are around 5'0" because then we can compare things that work and don't. It is hard to do that with people that are not around that hieght. Not trying to offend anyone. It is just hard being so short. 5 lbs looks like 20.:wink:

I am 5'1 and I totally agree with you.. Feel free to add me...
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. 5'1 with about 10 lbs to still lose, seems like it will never happen but I'm sticking with it I have worked too hard to lose what I have already! Would love to know what works for you all.
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2''. I've always been kinda curvy athletic but I want to get rid of my mommy belly and lose some inches and tone tone tone!! I'm on week 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, so far I've lost 5 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • cherimains
    cherimains Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add I'm 05'0"
  • cocoalin
    Options
    HI,
    My name is Lindsey i am 5'1", and I look like a blimp ( I weigh alot) :(. I am just starting this thing so any helpful idea or suggestions would be great. Also anyone who wants to add me can.
  • Tmoney19
    Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 1/2 :-)
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (with good thick socks on). I want to lose 15 pounds, minimum. It doesn't sound like a lot, but on my body frame (short & petite) it looks like a TON.

I'd love more friends here.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-0" Feel free to add me!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some friends in my height range...I only make 5 feet if I am wearing a good size heel!! lol :flowerforyou:
  • pertodeti
    Options
    I'm 5'5 " :)
  • melissa_raie
    melissa_raie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" with a medium frame. I was "skinny" in H.S. at about 120. After 3 babies, I ended up at my top weight at 184lbs. I am down to 162, and still have a long ways to go. Trying to hit my first goal of 140 lbs. by summer.

I'd love to have some more short friends on MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • nik2710
    nik2710 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5 foot and 3 quarters inch lol! Add me! Would love to share clothing ideas and such for our changing short bodies :)

I am small frame so i look like a ball if I put weight on. Anyone can add me as I log in everyday!!
  • Kimmy_927
    Kimmy_927 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". It's very true, I notice if I gain or lose just a few pounds, I notice a slight difference.