How Did you Develop Your Username?

Options

Replies

• JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I've had two, the first was a punchline from an old joke me and my brother made up and can honestly no longer remember.

So now, its just me. Pure Jordon. Never faded. Never diluted. Always pure. 1 billion percent. Oh yeah.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of one for days and then it just came to me!
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    Options
    I never wanted to forget where I started, how far I've come, and where I never want to go back to....ever.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    mine is because i am a mum and 212 is 2 children 1 is the baby i lost and then 2 is too
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    I"m at my local gym everyday for an hour and a half. I was called a beast because of the insane step aerobics I do all by myself in the middle of the gym floor.
  • KathrynKennewell108
    KathrynKennewell108 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dragonfly... long story... it's in relation to self evolution and never looking back - from a story a friend gave me about a dragonfly. Ninja... that's my tae kwon-do history. I try to live by the pledge I made in my first tae kwon-do class 15 years ago. Good values to live by, and I love the honour, discipline indomitable spirit and self betterment that comes with the art. http://www.rheetaekwon-do.com/what-is-rtkd/the-pledge/
  • Jaikagen
    Jaikagen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My 3 children are called Kai, Jake, and Imogen. My username is kind of a mix of all 3
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine started as just snowdrop, I joined end of last month when the snowdrops were just coming up here and that means spring is on the way. Snowdrop and whitesnowdrop both taken so yellowsnowdrop it was.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    It's my nickname at work.
  • otter21300
    Options
    I have had the nickname Otter since I joined the Navy in 1979, when some shipmates asked me what my rate was and told them OT, (Oceansystems Technician) and like most people they wanted to know that the heck was an OT, upon guessing the terms Oyster Trainer and Otter Tamer were used and the nickname Otter became my chops..(Call sign)...Later, because Otter was so popular I added 21300 which represents my Anniversary, 02/13/2000…
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It's my real name.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I've always been introspective and "metacognition" means thinking about thinking.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    It's a rejected name for the band I used to be in. I liked it, so I appropriated it as a username.
  • Monkey_2013
    Monkey_2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    User name I normally use was taken so just used our pups name and this year
  • weatherlady
    Options
    I am a meteorologist, so that's how I came up with weather lady.
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My Wife name is Shenae and we go together in 2007.... So Naywifey07 it is :)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    When I was born, my parents decided to call me Matthew. I shortened it to Matt. My fathers surname is Wild and so I took his surname and so the name Matt Wild was born! :bigsmile:
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    My nickname plus my fav year :smooched:
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    One of my many motivations to lose weight is looking good in a bikini, and my name is Danielle. So my hubby who always comes up with silly acronyms decided to say "BBD" (Beach Body Dan) to me as motivation when we're exercising together, or to make me think twice when I want to devour a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew...lol.
  • FifiTrixabelleFarley8
    Options
    i just looked at my butt :laugh: