How Did you Develop Your Username?

Options

Replies

• I am a static trapeze level 1 student. So, I am an aerialist in training :)
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Steno because I'm a stenographic court reporter; Bun because my husband calls me bunny. :)
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    I want to be skinny; says it all. & My names Polly. Wish i could change it though :smile:
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    GettingLizBack13

To be honest I started my journey at 280 pounds, and I was always the fat girl with the pretty face. Everyone would hang out with me, but boys would never date. I was always sad, lost, quiet and stood in the back of the crowd. I always had low self esteem and well never thought highly of myself. Well after loosing about 72 pounds I have found myself again LIZ is bold, beautiful,outspoken, and takingback HER LIFE AND STANDING OUT IN THE CROWD. So that is how I came up with the screen name getting liz back she was hidden, but is now found but it's 2013 baby...I am running my life and enjoying it the way I should:)
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    First name, middle name, and birthday :)
  • Retrograde_Orbit
    Retrograde_Orbit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Easy one, it is one of my favourite comic book characters from when I was younger... Same thing with the picture. I also used the same name when I would take part in on-line gaming.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Serving the LORD in NC.
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    When my son was about 2 years old, he liked the song "inky pinky parlez vous" and I changed the words to SLINKY PINKY parlez vous (which made him laugh) so that's where the SlinkyPinky part came from. The BunsOfSteel part is because I HAVE buns of steel...well in my own deluded little head I do... :wink:
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Psalm 63 speaks to me. It's so touching and moving.

Nice!
  • ChubbyNaty
    Options
    SkinnyNaty because I want to be skinny and someone called me Naty as a nickname for Natasha
  • HoneyPie99
    Options
    My husband calls me that.
  • sperocras
    sperocras Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It's Latin.
  • sjj3002
    sjj3002 Posts: 10
    Options
    Initial of First+Middle+Last name and my lucky #s.
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm the youngest of 8, so Princess, my middle name is Nicole and I like to say my alter ego is Nik, and 7 because my birthday is 7/27. :smile:
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    mines just my email address
  • XXLAbby
    XXLAbby Posts: 2
    Options
    My name is Abby. This was also my old AOL s/n. "XXL" since I'm a fattyfatty2x4 ;]
  • XXLAbby
    XXLAbby Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm the youngest of 8, so Princess, my middle name is Nicole and I like to say my alter ego is Nik, and 7 because my birthday is 7/27. :smile:

Ha, oldest of 8 here XD
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Alot of my usernames contained my first name, Elizabeth so I would always introduce myself as Elizabeth, obviously. And one day it just popped that that was my ultimate username lol
  • ashcoys
    ashcoys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Ash and COYS means COME ON YOU SPURS! (Spurs = Tottenham Hotspur football club).
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Its my initials with an x on either side. I use it for most things.