How Did you Develop Your Username?

Options

Replies

• xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was listening to the song famous last words by mcr when I signed up, added an x to each side and there ya go :p
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The first four letters are the first initials of my kids and then mom of course.
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My nickname is Shelly & I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist = shel is a lmt :blushing:
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    In the Army, I was learning how to do computer programming and, one night when I was breaking some code, a co worker started razzing me and saying:
    Look at Bill getting all digital over there.
    And I shot back.
    "Yep, DigitalBill".
    And the rest is history.
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love the books by Janet Evanovich and lola Rabbit from looney tunes- Ive always wanted to be a loud overly confident unswayable Curvy woman- So I adopted Lola gurl x0x0 - I think ive gotten the Loud, overly confident, unswayable down pat after years of honing it :) On Myfitnesspal to improve the curvy ;9
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    Cryptic is an adjective for "Having a meaning that is mysterious or obscure." So I made mine a K and capitalized the C because I'm super mysterious ;)
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I wanted lowfatMILF because, hey thats what I wanna be ;) .... BUT sadly it was taken. So next best thing was lowfatmama... because im a mama of 2 beautiful little ladies, and pretty low fat HA
  • rosichick
    rosichick Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Rosichick was my first gamer tag on the xbox, i changed it since then but i still like it so i decided 2 use it =)
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My ex had 8 sides to him, you never knew which you were getting. So, out of that came "plus eight" and a learning experience.
  • 82ale
    82ale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Birth year and initials. Coincidentally I like beers.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    When Lord of the Rings was just out there was an Elvish Name Generator, Alatariel was my result. 75 is just a random number as my birth year was taken.
  • supadap
    supadap Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My initials and I am superb. hince, supa-dap
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love new words - bodacious was on my new word of the day calendar the day I joined MFP, so stuck my initials on the front and there you go!
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    Its a play on my usual username on other sites which is a play on my real name.
    But of course my MFP username is way too far from my real name to be a play on my real name. Yes!
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I learned to Salsa dance a few years back... chica just Spanish for girl ... so someone had Salsachica so I am salsachica1
  • runlisaloo
    runlisaloo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hobby - I like to run. Used to run more before I blew a knee. My name is Lisa. In the south, a lot of girls' names (or nicknames) are "name_lou". e.g. Betty Lou, Tami Lou, Bobbi Lou, etc. I just went with "loo" instead of "lou".
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I need to start by saying my actual first name is Eileen.... many years ago, a friend started calling me "Eileen Dover", playing on "I leaned over" which he thought was hilarious. I sort of didn't. Anyway, it ended up evolving into Miss Dover, and then Ms Dover. I've used it as an internet nick name for about 15 years.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    it's what you get if you cross a neanderthal with a cro-magnon

several reasons:
    - husband says I'm the "maximum amount of cute" because I have a cro-magnon face and neanderthal body proportions. He has a weird sense of humour but I'm not going to argue about his definition of cute.
    - I have a cro-magnon face (vertical forehead etc) and neanderthal body proportions (short, large frame, huge rib cage, relatively short limbs). Cute is a matter of personal opinion.
    - I'm a palaeoanthropology nerd
    - I think the neanderthal admixture hypothesis is correct which would make most people on the planet today neandermagnons
    - I aspire to be strong and neanderthal women were probably the toughest and strongest women ever.
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    It's dogs, Koda, Akura, Mac and Kyen - Tada!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I started gestational surrogacy in 2010, lol.