Modest Midwesterners....show yourselves!

I've seen threads calling for Brits, Canadians, New Jersians (??), Californians, et al.........
Now it's time for the lovely....the modest.....the extremely good-looking......the under-rated Midwesterners to shine!
Where are you????

Replies

• KristineW78
    KristineW78 Posts: 42 Member
    Wisconsin here! :)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Wyoming !!
  • bship15_wechanged
    bship15_wechanged Posts: 71 Member
    Omaha here
  • Illinois!
  • fishinfoo
    fishinfoo Posts: 13 Member
    Illinois...but not a Bears fan ;p
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Ahahahaha, well as a British ex-pat who moved to California, I posted in the Brit thread, and the California thread. Well, I'm now living in the Saint Louis exurbs, so I guess I get to post in the Midwest thread too!

Been in the Saint Louis area (Lake Saint Louis, to be exact) for about six and a half years now. Love the people, love the area, despise the climate.
  • niess96
    niess96 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello from Minneapolis!
  • Keep bringing on the Midwest love!
  • Illinois...but not a Bears fan ;p

Not a Bears fan? Boo!

What part of IL?
  • GOOD Ol' Iowa at your service!:happy:
  • Ahahahaha, well as a British ex-pat who moved to California, I posted in the Brit thread, and the California thread. Well, I'm now living in the Saint Louis exurbs, so I guess I get to post in the Midwest thread too!

Been in the Saint Louis area (Lake Saint Louis, to be exact) for about six and a half years now. Love the people, love the area, despise the climate.
    [/quote

SORRY I'm new and don't know how to reply properly to a specific comment!!

My husband's a Brit (northerner I'm afraid) and he loves visiting the midwest! We may move back in a few years to the Motherland. Like all good Brits, he's shirtless the minute the sun shines in even the coolest Midwest temps! My neighbors there loved him! : )
  • smitten for the mitten! :)
  • : ) Wha???
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Count me in as a fellow Illini that doesn't like da bears (sorry Chicago... just growing up in Southern Illinois, gotta root for the Rams, CARDINALS, and the Blues)
  • sorry, that means michigan lol it's just a thing we say :b
  • supah_
    supah_ Posts: 78 Member
    I'm in the mitten! berrien county! it's fluffy outside today!!!!!!!
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Mitten here too!
  • Montana!
  • Michigan in the house! (But not a yooper) My fellow Michiganders know what that means. Makes me a troll because we live under the bridge.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    North Dakota :smile: