Awkward gym moments...

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Its not awkward for me but to watch a new years resolution go down in flames from a newbie being shot off the treadmill is hilarious.

Same here, but I didn't know whether it was right to keep running or stop. I'm not a Dr, 911 was called but do I keep running. I got off an started weights, it just felt wrong to keep running.

I didn't mean it happened to me. I just watch the newbies at the beginning of the year and usually after they get shot off the treadmill they don't come back. I bout died trying not to laugh, I don't care who you are thats funny as hell.
  • hswhitten
    hswhitten Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was the only person using the showers at my gym until I heard another woman come in and start showering all the while singing David Guetta's Titanium. I contemplated having a Pitch Perfect moment but then she'd probably be writing one of these posts about me lol.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    In order:

1 - long trouser leg getting caught on the peddle in my spin class, right bum cheek exposed followed by sweaty tugging of the trouser which ripped all the bottom

2 - breaking wind while doing a sit up with loud music on my ipod so NO idea who heard and how loud!

3-dropping my ipod on the treadmill and it flying off and hitting the back wall narrowly missing about 3 people in the process

Did number 2 again yesterday, except this time minus the ipod

You people are funny. Everyone knows pretty ladies don't have bodily functions.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    When this hottie at the gym noticed me all mesmerized by that most awesome backside of hers!!!........she smiled! :devil:
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was the only person using the showers at my gym until I heard another woman come in and start showering all the while singing David Guetta's Titanium. I contemplated having a Pitch Perfect moment but then she'd probably be writing one of these posts about me lol.
    "Fire away, Fire away" LOL!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    When this hottie at the gym noticed me all mesmerized by that most awesome backside of hers!!!........she smiled! :devil:

This happens to me a lot. I'll be checking out someone's body, and then look up and realize they are looking right at me. I just smile and keep going.
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Getting repeated disdainful looks from a lady who obviously thought I was sat on the bench perving at her. Reality was that she was between me and the clock, and I was timing my rest periods...

Oooooo I hate this! >.< I've had people give me weird or dirty looks because they think I'm just sitting around staring at them. Sorry if your face is in the way of the only clock around here!
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Saw a girl using fake tan for the first time in my life hahahaha
    Lemme explain, I'm from Brazil we don't use fake tan so its naturally strange for me but I was living in Ireland in that time and the girls there just loooove being orange, we called them Oompa-Loompas, and this girl take some gloves and this product but only to use in some parts of her body - like arms, legs, chest and face... just place that were shown :P
    Was a little scary for me to see this orange arms and pale belly in front of me hahaha
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Getting repeated disdainful looks from a lady who obviously thought I was sat on the bench perving at her. Reality was that she was between me and the clock, and I was timing my rest periods...

Oooooo I hate this! >.< I've had people give me weird or dirty looks because they think I'm just sitting around staring at them. Sorry if your face is in the way of the only clock around here!

Doesn't bother me anymore. I must have those eyes that look like they are looking at you regardless of where I am looking. I get people confronting me about staring at them when I didn't even know they existed until they came to me. I also get people who take offense that I snub them when I didn't even see them.
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This just happened Tuesday:

I was at the gym on a machine. A guy was using the treadmill directly in front of me. I'm not sure how it happened, but suddenly he starts shaking his leg (he's still walking on the treadmill) and all this liquid (several ounces) stream out the bottom of his pants all over the treadmill and the treadmill belt. He's almost hopping on one leg at this point. He looks around for a moment, and then starts walking again. I took my headphones out and could hear that sloshing sound when your shoe is soaked and you're walking. He was a beast though and continued the workout.

I'm hoping the liquid was from his water bottle...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I was at the gym on a machine. A guy was using the treadmill directly in front of me. I'm not sure how it happened, but suddenly he starts shaking his leg (he's still walking on the treadmill) and all this liquid (several ounces) stream out the bottom of his pants all over the treadmill and the treadmill belt. He's almost hopping on one leg at this point. He looks around for a moment, and then starts walking again. I took my headphones out and could hear that sloshing sound when your shoe is soaked and you're walking. He was a beast though and continued the workout.

I totally was waiting for a diarrhea story here.
  • siobhsies
    siobhsies Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Saw a girl using fake tan for the first time in my life hahahaha
    Lemme explain, I'm from Brazil we don't use fake tan so its naturally strange for me but I was living in Ireland in that time and the girls there just loooove being orange, we called them Oompa-Loompas, and this girl take some gloves and this product but only to use in some parts of her body - like arms, legs, chest and face... just place that were shown :P
    Was a little scary for me to see this orange arms and pale belly in front of me hahaha

Was it me?! haha I love my fake tan but it does look ridiculous in the gym, especially if you have only put it on the night before - it looks like muck running down your legs/neck/face :laugh:
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

AAAAAHHH, ME TOO.. LMAO
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options

AAAAAHHH, ME TOO.. LMAO
    Yeah, I thought it was heading that way. Being the person behind him as this liquid was pouring down on a still moving treadmill belt, I'm kinda glad it didn't.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was stretching once on the floor, I was all in it until someone broke my focus by telling me "I like your green thong!" I mean what could I do but say thank you since it couldn't have gotten any more awkward than that. Now I make sure my pants are at the proper waist height before a purchase is made. No further undies incidents since then.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I had an awkward situation the other morning. I was working the pec fly machine. It faces the dumbbell area. As I was sitting there cranking away with the flys, a rather skinny girl with short loose fitting shorts laid out on the bench in front of me and started doing bench press. I could see right up her shorts to her lack of underwear. I was kind of like, I wanna look, but I don't wanna look.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I had an awkward situation the other morning. I was working the pec fly machine. It faces the dumbbell area. As I was sitting there cranking away with the flys, a rather skinny girl with short loose fitting shorts laid out on the bench in front of me and started doing bench press. I could see right up her shorts to her lack of underwear. I was kind of like, I wanna look, but I don't wanna look.

Dude I totally would have looked!!!!:devil:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Dude I totally would have looked!!!!:devil:

Oh, I looked. many times. I couldn't not look no matter how many times I turned away.
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was on the bench in the locker room tying my shoes, and a guy in his 60's came from the shower with no towel. He stood at the locker next to me with his junk at my eye level. Just stood there... The whole time his junk was less than 2 feet away from me. Put on a damn towel!

I just spit coffee everywhere...I am not sure what part disturbs me more...the old man doing that or you not immediately getting up and moving....too funny!

Well I kept my eyes on my shoes and hurried tying. But looking back I should have queued up a ***** slap to get him to back up.
  • jfurrrr
    jfurrrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with making noises in the shower at the gym? I dont get it..

Inappropriate noises....I don't see the need to moan with pleasure...loudly...and at frequent intervals.

Was she using Herbal Essence shampoo?

Hilarious!