What's one thing you're doing TODAY you're proud of?

Options

Replies

• melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Going into work on my day off as an extra shift ;)
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Second fast day and I didnt think I could go more than 3 hours without food :blushing:

Way to go! Fasts are hard
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Going into work on my day off as an extra shift ;)

Yep, I'm pretty awesome.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I walked 40 minutes this morning when all I wanted to do was rollover and go back to bed.
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Not giving up in spite of receiving potentially discouraging news yesterday.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Loving and being faithful to my family.
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've been working toward it for a while, and got close several times and only missed it by 2 tenths of a second last time I tried it, but today I finally broke 1 minute 30 seconds for 500m on the rowing machine with a time of 1:28.3. The first time I got on a rower nearly a year ago, when I had only just joined the gym and was at my heaviest it took me several minutes to get to 500m and I actually wanted to vomit at the end and needed help getting my feet out the straps and getting off it. I am proud of achieving that today.
  • wmstormvet
    Options
    I am proud that I have updated my contact information and reaffirmed my desire to be a possible bone marrow match on bethematch.org.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did over 30 minutes of strenght training this morning even when I didn't feel like it. I pushed myself and now I'm proud!
  • flhedinger
    Options
    I am proud that I got up when my alarm went off this morning extra early so I could go to a spinning class. I was *this* close to turning it off and skipping the class, but I feel so much better for having gone!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    going to taekwondo tonight even though id rather sit in my butt
  • dazza_098
    dazza_098 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ate about 400 cals and burnt about 550 jaming with my band and afterwards i was overboard hungry and got offered free take away food from my band manager and said no to it then came home and made lean steak and veggies :) i could have had what ever i wanted for free but resisted even though i was at the time in -150 net calories
  • jwpe
    jwpe Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Starting a Strength and Stretch class today with my daughter.....45 minutes boot camp then 30 min yoga.
  • iggylove123
    Options
    I decided to go for 45 minutes today on my EFX at a constant rate with 10 resistance and 12 incline! Burned 633 calories! Now I'm DEFINITELY proud of that :)
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Eating more protein than yesterday
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am now curling 100 lbs
  • rossmy1
    Options
    Doing 1 hr of Tae-Bo today, depsite not having slept for 24 hrs - long shift today - but can't wait to work out! Thanks for the motivation guys, this site is awesome!
  • rossmy1
    Options
    That's amazing! :smile:
  • stina412
    Options
    Told a few coworkers about MFP and actually helped one open an account :-)
  • kaeganc
    kaeganc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE bread, but I tried a hamburger in a lettuce wrap today to save on calories and it was pretty good. Yay for trying new things to be healthy!