What's one thing you're doing TODAY you're proud of?

Options

Replies

• scythianlady
    scythianlady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I went to Subway for lunch instead of McDonald's. Also, it's the first day all week I went out to lunch instead of packing my own.
  • Lissettelarson
    Options
    Taking responsibility for my health by starting the day with a tall 16oz glass of green juice: Celery, cucumber, spinach and apple instead of coffe.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    walked to the mall instead of driving - ended up being a 2.5 hour walk by the time i walked there and back, and did my shopping!
  • savbentley
    Options
    Hit 270lbs on the leg press. personal record.
  • Crystle85
    Options
    Stopping with this third glass wine...probably at least 4 more glasses worth in the bottle. I shall leave them for my man for when he gets off work in the morning, so generous of me.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    ate about 400 cals and burnt about 550 jaming with my band and afterwards i was overboard hungry and got offered free take away food from my band manager and said no to it then came home and made lean steak and veggies :) i could have had what ever i wanted for free but resisted even though i was at the time in -150 net calories

lolwut?
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i am planning to hit the gym bright and early. i want to go to the 6am spin class. i am also going to dinner with the man tonight and i was already on the database searching me meal plan so i dont go crazy with calories. i also planned extra for the naughty dinner items like the biscuits lol!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    That I've already been out, walked everywhere, had a 500 cal breakfast and now I'm on my way to the gym in the snow. Relying on public transport.
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Got up at 4:30 with the intention of going on a short brisk walk (less than a mile) just to start out my day and get the blood pumping. When I reached my turn around spot there was a dog....I am not a dog fan:(.... so I decided to continue on a different street.... 2+ miles later I was home and feeling great!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    ate about 400 cals and burnt about 550 jaming with my band and afterwards i was overboard hungry and got offered free take away food from my band manager and said no to it then came home and made lean steak and veggies :) i could have had what ever i wanted for free but resisted even though i was at the time in -150 net calories

Uh, you do realize you promoting absolute starvation? That's not something to be proud of. That's something to seek treatment for.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8888-1360950574-7.gif
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Drinking only water!!
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Added crunches to my workout
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Going on a night out -_- I'm terrified but I'm going x
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    4.5 Mile jog in the snow before sunup/hour of insanity. Now off to go help family move some furniture :) Have a great day!
  • valeriemholden
    valeriemholden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    We have a party to go to later today so I'm eating a healthy, light breakfast and doing my workout before we leave. I already checked the menu at the restaurant so I can decide ahead of time what I want to eat to keep me on track.
  • Mamalea32
    Options
    I worked out Sunday through Friday including 2 workouts on Friday day. I planned to rest today, but ended up getting up and doing a little aerobic dance just to get my blood flowing and my attitude good. Exercise keeps me less grumpy!:huh:
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Had Ice water instead of diet pepsi.
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Resetting! I had a bad eating day last night and I am NOT going to let that get me down or set the tone for this weekend!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I'm going to run 2 miles in 30 minutes.
  • pet1127
    pet1127 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Running today on my lunch at work :)