I lost 70 pounds in 7 months (picture!)

Options

Replies

• jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Kill the "duck face" and then everything looks great.
  • catm805
    Options
    Excellent!!! You go girl. You will get there!!
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you should be proud, you look great
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    FABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great loss
  • crazy4fids
    Options
    Hi Tara! You look amazing! I am so proud of you! So young to have three kids already.. Good for you for wanting to get healthy and set an example for your kids. Keep up the good work. Have lots of fun outings with your kids and family. They grow up so fast. I am 47 and my kiddos are 21, 19, and 18.
  • MissDeAnn
    MissDeAnn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! what an inspiration for me. I want to lose 70lbs before the year is out and you have shown me that I can do it.
  • AprilBarkulis
    Options
    Awesome Job great goin
  • foyrus1
    Options
    WOW! Good for you! I am getting ready to start this journey and I need to get the motivation. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    awesome you look beautiful!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    well done. you look great.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, and great motivation for the rest of us.
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • pachamb
    Options
    Wow thats so great! We are the same height and same starting weight! And same weight now! So crazy! Congrats ! I know how hard it has been and you look amazing!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    you look amazing :D great job :D
  • ThinWithin7
    ThinWithin7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely marvelous! Congratulations, because you hung in there and were able to silence the naysayers. Keep the positive attitude and you will definitely reach your goal. Thanks for the encouragement as well! :happy:
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you so much for posting. It so important to see examples of success such as yourself for those that are just starting their journeys. :)
  • dymondalvarez
    Options
    Great JOB! I am the same height and have a similar goal, what did you do to make it??
  • Tye9988
    Tye9988 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would you happen to have a page or story of how you lost the weight? This is incredible and inspirational..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!