Skinnnnnnnny Wed. Challenge! :)

Options
Need some midweek motivation?! Join us for a "Skinny Wed.!" :flowerforyou: This is what it entails....double, double, double!
Double your water intake (within healthy limits) :happy:
Double your exercise :happy:
Double your will-power to log every calorie that crosses your lips and to STOP eating after supper! :happy:
This will help us to meet the end of the week with a smile on our face knowing that we've done our best! :bigsmile:
We will be looking forward to a meeting with Mr. Scale, rather than dreading that weekly date! I am up for it! Are you in??? I AM SO IN!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm all for doubling water and exercise but no way for not eating after supper. On my food plan, we are to eat every 2 to 3 hours and up to one hour before bedtime, preferably protein. Thanks for motivating me on the water and exercise though!

Christine
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm all for doubling water and exercise but no way for not eating after supper. On my food plan, we are to eat every 2 to 3 hours and up to one hour before bedtime, preferably protein. Thanks for motivating me on the water and exercise though!

Christine

OK Christine! Welcome to the challenge. Do what works for your plan. For heaven's sake, it is working! Congrats on 61 lbs lost girl! :drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am in to
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in too, except for the water. I'm already drinking over a gallon a day. I really need to improve on my exercising so I'm up for the challenge.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Need some midweek motivation?! Join us for a "Skinny Wed.!" :flowerforyou: This is what it entails....double, double, double!

I'm already doing something like this on my own...count me in!

I double the gym Tues, Wed, & Thurs...that auto increases my water, naturally...

Fab 50, I hope to be as Fab@50...!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Awesomness!!! (is that a word??!:)) Glad to have you join in!

hooah: you have got it going on! Double gym 3X a week is just amazing! Burn, baby, burn! :flowerforyou:
    hjb: I could take a drinking lesson or two from you! :laugh: I need to kick up my water intake! :drinker:
    ndf: you are such a busy mom...i am proud of you for taking care of yourself too! :heart:

Bring it on WED!!!! We are ready for you! :bigsmile:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm in!!! Thanks for the invite! I'm pumped!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in!!! Thanks for the invite! I'm pumped!!

Welcome logiesmom! I'm pumped too! It is going to be an awesome day! Mr. Scale better watch out! We will be coming for him with a smile on our face! :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    As usual, count me in!! :bigsmile:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am in.

:heart: I usually do not exercise on Wednesdays, since my day is "too full", but I will get up early and exercise before work.
    :heart: I will not eat after supper and drink no wine
    :heart: I will drink 2 liters of water

Fab50: Thanks for kick in the butt! ☼

Rebel
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. A little gymped from a bum shoulder but the rest of the body can move!
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm in too! See you guys bright and early tomorrow!:flowerforyou:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    Okay tomorrow is going to be hard I am going to a friends place who has no clue about fitness and eating right. She is nursing a newborn so I know she needs to eat more but I remember a talk we had once and I was telling her what I eat for calories and she look at me and said don't you need like 3000 cal a day to nurse LOL. I so do not eat that much and I tried to tell her that and she would not even hear of it. But on the up side I am bring lunch for us I did make enough to feed a small army but I want there to be leftovers so she will not need to cook dinner. It is part of her gift for the baby. Wish me luck I will need it.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    Awesomness!!! (is that a word??!:)) Glad to have you join in!

hooah: you have got it going on! Double gym 3X a week is just amazing! Burn, baby, burn! :flowerforyou:
    hjb: I could take a drinking lesson or two from you! :laugh: I need to kick up my water intake! :drinker:
    ndf: you are such a busy mom...i am proud of you for taking care of yourself too! :heart:

Bring it on WED!!!! We are ready for you! :bigsmile:

FabulousFifty= Thank you. You cherry me on so much and seem to have the perfect timing for saying something wonderful right when I need to hear it . So thank you
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Ok...Here I go....at a healthy breakfast and am going to hit the treadmill for a bit before work. My challenge: invited to eat fried chicken at a friends house tonight. My plan: I will remove the skin and make healthy choices. AND water, water, water! How is your day starting out?
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!
    :happy:
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    Is it to late to join in? I REALLY need this today! I had a rough Monday and a GREAT tuesday would totally make up for it! Thanks, ndf, for showing me this great thread!!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    oh yay! i thought maybe no one was doing this! i did a search for Wednesday and Skinny and only the threads from weeks ago showed up! LMAO!

Anyway, Im totally in! I did 40 min this morning on the treadmill with a 3% incline! burned 369 calories! wooohooo!!! i am on my second cup of coffee, wth? why not im doubling everything else! :drinker:

anyhow! im really excited, happy to be here! :bigsmile: Good luck to everyone! :tongue:
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    So I am REALLY proud of myself! I just needed to share with people who will understand! On my lunch break today I did the C25K program for 40 minutes! I doubled the normal 20!! YAY And I burned 370 calories!! YAY AND I am going to walk with my husband this afternoon, gettin in double my daily miles!! YA I am extremily excited and proud of myself! Thanks for this challange! I did not know how much it would help but BOY HAS IT!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    YAY it is Wed. again. I am off to a good start I have 48 ounces of water down. and it is not even lunch time. I have tons of exercise planned.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Okay tomorrow is going to be hard I am going to a friends place who has no clue about fitness and eating right. She is nursing a newborn so I know she needs to eat more but I remember a talk we had once and I was telling her what I eat for calories and she look at me and said don't you need like 3000 cal a day to nurse LOL. I so do not eat that much and I tried to tell her that and she would not even hear of it. But on the up side I am bring lunch for us I did make enough to feed a small army but I want there to be leftovers so she will not need to cook dinner. It is part of her gift for the baby. Wish me luck I will need it.

I've been thinking of you...so how did you do?

What a great friend you are to prepare for a "small army" love-love it...