Skinnnnnnnny Wed. Challenge! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Okay tomorrow is going to be hard I am going to a friends place who has no clue about fitness and eating right. She is nursing a newborn so I know she needs to eat more but I remember a talk we had once and I was telling her what I eat for calories and she look at me and said don't you need like 3000 cal a day to nurse LOL. I so do not eat that much and I tried to tell her that and she would not even hear of it. But on the up side I am bring lunch for us I did make enough to feed a small army but I want there to be leftovers so she will not need to cook dinner. It is part of her gift for the baby. Wish me luck I will need it.

I've been thinking of you...so how did you do?

What a great friend you are to prepare for a "small army" love-love it...

My friend cancel on me so now I have enough leftover for a small army. And it is a meal that is a bit higher in cal so I don't want all the left overs. We will reschedule in a week or two and I will bring lunch then to.
  • 5ktorunbyMay
    Options
    I'm in! What a great Challenge! It will give me a boost before I weigh in on Fridays. Thanks for the motivating me.
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Options
    OK, I had 22 glasses of water and walked a mile on the treadmill at lunch and again after work at 3-3.5 m/hr and 2-5% incline. It may not sound like a lot but it's more than I've done in one day for a while. I also counted every bite and came in under my calories for the day.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OK, I had 22 glasses of water and walked a mile on the treadmill at lunch and again after work at 3-3.5 m/hr and 2-5% incline. It may not sound like a lot but it's more than I've done in one day for a while. I also counted every bite and came in under my calories for the day.

Good for you! Wow! 22 glasses of water and twice on that treadmill! Yeah! Sounds like everyone did a great job today! The dinner I was supposed to go to got cancelled so I ended up eating light at home. I really focused on alot of water today. That is a challenge for me. I could literally drink coffee all day if I let myself. I feel so much better when I get that water in. I can't wait for the skinny saturday! See you Sat.! :flowerforyou:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Is it to late to join in? I REALLY need this today! I had a rough Monday and a GREAT tuesday would totally make up for it! Thanks, ndf, for showing me this great thread!!

It is never too late to join! You are always welcome. How did you do today?
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    oh yay! i thought maybe no one was doing this! i did a search for Wednesday and Skinny and only the threads from weeks ago showed up! LMAO!

Anyway, Im totally in! I did 40 min this morning on the treadmill with a 3% incline! burned 369 calories! wooohooo!!! i am on my second cup of coffee, wth? why not im doubling everything else! :drinker:

anyhow! im really excited, happy to be here! :bigsmile: Good luck to everyone! :tongue:

Ahhh....a fellow coffee addict! I can relate! So glad you joined us today!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    So I am REALLY proud of myself! I just needed to share with people who will understand! On my lunch break today I did the C25K program for 40 minutes! I doubled the normal 20!! YAY And I burned 370 calories!! YAY AND I am going to walk with my husband this afternoon, gettin in double my daily miles!! YA I am extremily excited and proud of myself! Thanks for this challange! I did not know how much it would help but BOY HAS IT!!

Here is to you today! Way to go deary! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I don't know what my problem is... I was not good today. I doubled my laziness :tongue:
    However, I am committed to a skinny Thursday, Friday, and, of course, Saturday!!!! :smile:
    Great job to everyone who stuck with it! :drinker:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I did well today. Worked out on the treadmill before work. Then back to the gym with a friend this afternoon: 15 minutes on the bike (like a crazy woman) and the rest of the time strength training and stretching. All that working out also made it easier to drink more water. And I did not have my afternoon coffee.

I've just finished the last of my supper: fish and veggies and 100g of blueberries. I told DH I was abstaining from wine tonight.

I stayed longer at work, making up time, because I also have 1 hr Toastmasters on Wednesdays; that is why I usually forgo the workout. :bigsmile:

See you on Skinny Saturday.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Very hectic day but I did get my workout in. Lighter than usual as I cannot bring my left arm forward or up. No clue what it's doing but I cannot use my weights or resistance bands.

700 calories burned, power walking, jogging,intervals. I know many have commented on how high the calorie burn is. Today I wore two HRMs just in case the first on was inaccurate. They were within 3 calories of each other. Both are set for my height, weight,age,gender, etc. Besides this I try to work in mini workouts during the day, which I do not count.

I did drink lots of water. I need this.

Thanks for the reminder to get up and move! See you all Saturday!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i failed the water challenge today! :sad:

oh well i will try again next week!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Yeap...Zumba was great (1100)

& the Elliptical was not too bad (1930)

BUT the Jacuzzi Rocked :love: ! what a wonderfully relaxing reward...

Round 2 manana...until then, be good to yourselves!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Go Hooah!
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    So I am REALLY proud of myself! I just needed to share with people who will understand! On my lunch break today I did the C25K program for 40 minutes! I doubled the normal 20!! YAY And I burned 370 calories!! YAY AND I am going to walk with my husband this afternoon, gettin in double my daily miles!! YAY I am extremily excited and proud of myself! Thanks for this challange! I did not know how much it would help but BOY HAS IT!!

Here is to you today! Way to go deary! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! It felt great! I got all my doubles but the water! I got close though! I typically get in 9 glasses a day today I got 15. Not to bad!! :) Thanks again for doing this!!
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Thank you Skinnnnnnny Wed. Challenge! I lost a pound! Yippee! I am so happy the scale finally moved.

:heart: Love to you "Fab" for the motivation.

Hugs:heart::heart: :heart: Renny
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    Very hectic day but I did get my workout in. Lighter than usual as I cannot bring my left arm forward or up. No clue what it's doing but I cannot use my weights or resistance bands.

700 calories burned, power walking, jogging,intervals. I know many have commented on how high the calorie burn is. Today I wore two HRMs just in case the first on was inaccurate. They were within 3 calories of each other. Both are set for my height, weight,age,gender, etc. Besides this I try to work in mini workouts during the day, which I do not count.

I did drink lots of water. I need this.

Thanks for the reminder to get up and move! See you all Saturday!

I hear ya on both counts...thanks for the vote & it's the same w/me, but on the right arm! Ouch...my dogs gave me a good yank last month. They were protecting me from an off-leash doggy, but....anyway,

My legs still work fine...Round 3 today.
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    Okay tomorrow... I am bring lunch for us I did make enough to feed a small army but I want there to be leftovers so she will not need to cook dinner. It is part of her gift for the baby. Wish me luck I will need it.
    I've been thinking of you...so how did you do?
    What a great friend you are to prepare for a "small army" love-love it...
    [/quote]
    My friend cancel on me so now I have enough leftover for a small army. And it is a meal that is a bit higher in cal so I don't want all the left overs. We will reschedule in a week or two and I will bring lunch then to.

Ya know::indifferent:
    Freeze it! ha ha give it to her then...I know, i know that's mean:devil: ...but it sure was awfully nice of you in the first place!

:tongue: a short, but fairly good elliptical workout today...then the hubs snuck out of work and treated me to Chuy's & I 'bout blew the last couple of days! he ALMOST should've stayed @ work!!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options