Disgusted with myself....bad bad day!

Options
13»

Replies

• JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Been a lot better this week after my all-weekend binge and tonight i have FAILED!! I was left alone in the house this eve and went on a bit of a rampage!!! I have MADE myself log what i have eaten to make me feel DISGUSTED with myself!!! I struggle when i am left alone!

Hopefully it wont dent this weeks good work!!

FAIL!!

When I was younger I used to wait until all my family was gone and then pig out on the food around the house, so I understand.

I looked at your diary and did not see anything written down on MFP. Do you track somewhere else?
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Check out my diary - it's open to the public. I've exceeded my entire daily calorie allowance in one meal.

I thought it might make you feel better to know you're not the only one. :)

I can see why you did. It looks like you had tasty treats around. I love cheesecake. It is one of my favorites.
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    Check out my diary - it's open to the public. I've exceeded my entire daily calorie allowance in one meal.

I thought it might make you feel better to know you're not the only one. :)

I can see why you did. It looks like you had tasty treats around. I love cheesecake. It is one of my favorites.

Breakfast Brunch Buffet . . . serious danger zone. Thank goodness it only happens once a month.
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Trust me, you'll be fine... Been there, done that. You're keeping your caloric intake too low...Increase it a bit and watch what happens...
    You'll be fine, trust me. Feel free to add me. Having people with you during your weight loss journey makes it a lot better.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Been a lot better this week after my all-weekend binge and tonight i have FAILED!! I was left alone in the house this eve and went on a bit of a rampage!!! I have MADE myself log what i have eaten to make me feel DISGUSTED with myself!!! I struggle when i am left alone!

Hopefully it wont dent this weeks good work!!

FAIL!!

When I was younger I used to wait until all my family was gone and then pig out on the food around the house, so I understand.

I looked at your diary and did not see anything written down on MFP. Do you track somewhere else?
    I think it's because its an older post.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Along with all the great advice already posted about TDEE / BMR and eating properly for weight loss, I chose to focus in on the fact that you said you "only" binge when you're alone....

You need to THINK about why and THINK about ways to anticipate and deal with this issue. Kinda like smokers & their cars (almost all smokers smoke in their cars, so when quitting, it is a difficult "habit" for them to break). THINK about what you're doing and chose to do something different, more often than not, and you will be on the right path.

And like everyone else has also said, a binge every once in a while is NOT a failure...it's life.