Any success stories from India??

Options
124»

Replies

• FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Namaste India.. :)
    I am from Pune. My target is 10 kg +2.. If I get there maybe +2kg again.. ;-)
  • RawIndian
    RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am from India but now live in US. I lost 10 kgs primarily on a raw food diet.
  • RawIndian
    RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    One tip that helped me tremendously in losing weight is cutting Salt from my diet.

Its amazing how much water body retains because of Salt. Try cutting down salt and you should drop 1 to 2 kgs in a week.
  • mytingu
    mytingu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP about a year back...basically a south Indian and crazy about chocolates..have totally shed some 12kilos in a span of 3 years and another 17 more to go to hit my target...tried gym..swimming and all forms of exercise without much dieting and have lost the 12kilos...no stopped all those since a year and only on MFP and 40 mins walk which i would like to maintain as a lifestyle...all other excercise forms turn out to be like a burden after few days
  • trimfitlady
    trimfitlady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to join and share vegetarian indian recipes for weight loss. Glad to find this thread.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!