frustrated?

Options
2»

Replies

• Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    A 3 lb loss in a month is Great. Doesn't sound like much, especially if you have a lot to lose...but in a year 36 - 40 lbs is huge. No worries....some months may not seem a worth it but at the end of a year....you'll be happier you stuck with it. I always look at it like this.......What's one year out of the 80 something I have on this earth. Keep up the good work!
  • Katia_B
    Options
    thank you thank you everyone for the awesome input. i am not so much guilty of weighing myself everyday as i am CONSTANTLY staring in the mirror and analyzing every inch of my lower body. it is so nice to talk with people going through the same thing as i know my boyfriend and parents are sick of hearing the same story over and over again.

i am definitely going to try taking pictures. that is a great suggestion. as far as measuring, i have always wanted to do it but can never find the tape measures (the loose ones, not like a metal one) i know that sounds silly but where do people buy them?

i do very light weightlifting occassionally. maybe i should incorporate that a little more as i am looking to just knock off these last few pounds. good advice :)

I get my tape measures from fabric or craft stores, but I think you can even get them in the craft/fabric section of Walmart (maybe even a really well-stocked supermarket that has a little "on the go sewing repair" section).

Good luck! I hope those changes help continue to inspire you!!!
  • pebrutto
    Options
    thank you!!