Girls..Sexy vs. Cute

Options

Replies

• aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I always get "cute." I don't really want to go for sexy, I don't like receiving negative attention from strangers, I just want to go for a flattering figure for my body, whether that's cute, beautiful, pretty, sexy, hot, I don't care.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Burp! Sexy dammit.
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The leg sure is,.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Definitely "Sexy" :D

Definitely BOTH, as well as many more adjectives. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like to be considered addicting :tongue:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

This. Sexy and cute is irrelevant.
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    both, I wanna make ya drool while I'm cooking dinner...

Grill a steak in a thong. That'll do.

how about just an apron? :wink:
  • jnichel
    Options

I'm sorry, that wasn't one of the choices. There will be a 15% service charge for all A la cart answers.
  • jnichel
    Options

Wait a minute, you're covering more body.....something's not right here.
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Options

I'm sorry, that wasn't one of the choices. There will be a 15% service charge for all A la cart answers.

Indeed, why play by the rules? I can handle the charges
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

As long as it has a pocket that will do just fine. And I am cute AND sexy.
  • Meabfit
    Options
    I'm 4'11..the size of your average 10-12 year old... So ya..I'm working on sexy...
  • jnichel
    Options

Hmmmm, a woman with money and Irish eyes.....well, to be honest, I'm not sure what Irish eyes are, but they must be important because it's in your username, and that's on the Internet, so it must be true. Great, now I'm not even sure what the question was. You distracted me with your addictiveness, you temptress!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I get a mixture of both-- sexy from my boyfriend. I tend to think of my body as sexy and my personality as cute!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Both, but if I it's either/or, I'm picking sexy. I've always been told I'm cute, pretty- and my husband thinks I'm sexy, but *I* want to feel sexy. I want to be the hot wife.
  • hintc
    hintc Posts: 15
    Options
    at 45 , i think im too 'mature' to be cute !! and i dont know about sexy ..... how about - hot ?? :)
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Options

Hmmmm, a woman with money and Irish eyes.....well, to be honest, I'm not sure what Irish eyes are, but they must be important because it's in your username, and that's on the Internet, so it must be true. Great, now I'm not even sure what the question was. You distracted me with your addictiveness, you temptress!

Of course its true....don't you know that you can't put anything on the internet that isnt true? Sheesh
    I suppose irish eyes might be green eyes? Lol
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Until kinda recently (until I got in shape to be honest), I've always been labeled with "smart". I guess that's ok, but it seems to be the gateway to the friend-zone. Lately, I downplay smart, at least for a while. Seems like it has the same stigma as "cute" does for women. Funny, 'cause for me "smart" trumps cute for sure, and is right up there with sexy when it comes to my taste in women.
  • jnichel
    Options

Of course its true....don't you know that you can't put anything on the internet that isnt true? Sheesh
    I suppose irish eyes might be green eyes? Lol

Possibly, but I"m of German descent, so I'm short, fat, and I can't see my eyes to tell you what color they are. I'm not sure how being able to tell what color my eyes are would help me as far as Irish eyes go, being that my peeps are from Germany and all. What is this Irish Internet anyway?
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    "Cute" is for cuddly animals and little girls. I feel "sexy" so I wanna be told it too :happy:

Then let me tell you; You're SEXY!