Girls..Sexy vs. Cute

Options

Replies

• carissaharmon
    Options
    I have been called many different things from "your fugly" to "ooh your sexy" ...
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like to be considered addicting :tongue:

I'm sorry, that wasn't one of the choices. There will be a 15% service charge for all A la cart answers.

Indeed, why play by the rules? I can handle the charges

Hmmmm, a woman with money and Irish eyes.....well, to be honest, I'm not sure what Irish eyes are, but they must be important because it's in your username, and that's on the Internet, so it must be true. Great, now I'm not even sure what the question was. You distracted me with your addictiveness, you temptress!

Of course its true....don't you know that you can't put anything on the internet that isnt true? Sheesh
    I suppose irish eyes might be green eyes? Lol

Possibly, but I"m of German descent, so I'm short, fat, and I can't see my eyes to tell you what color they are. I'm not sure how being able to tell what color my eyes are would help me as far as Irish eyes go, being that my peeps are from Germany and all. What is this Irish Internet anyway?

Who said anything about Irish internet? Btw...I'm Irish/German/Italian...so I'm a mutt
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Possibly, but I"m of German descent, so I'm short, fat, and I can't see my eyes to tell you what color they are. I'm not sure how being able to tell what color my eyes are would help me as far as Irish eyes go, being that my peeps are from Germany and all. What is this Irish Internet anyway?

Who said anything about Irish internet? Btw...I'm Irish/German/Italian...so I'm a mutt

*flaps hand* Now you're just trying to confuse me on purpose. Irish Internet. HA! Next you'll tell me that it's green and wears lederhosen. No, no missy. I'm on to your manipulative and addictive ways.
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    Just admit she is sexy, hot and everything else already!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Just admit she is sexy, hot and everything else already!

That's you (sexy, hot, et al).....she had a different request. :bigsmile:
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I am cute..thats all. Pretty much think im too shy and dorky for the sexy :brokenheart: :laugh:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    s092sOU.jpg
  • droneofvelvet
    Options
    where did you find this picture of me.....:laugh:
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    where did you find this picture of me.....:laugh:

sexy and ya know it
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    s092sOU.jpg

Awesomeness!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • foodfathought
    foodfathought Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Neither. I appreciate being valued on my personality rather than my looks and cute "personalities" often equates to insipid, try-hard, or simply saccharine. Gimme a brain over a bimbo any day of the week :)

And jeeeez, there's so much fishing for compliments in this thread that some of you ladies should consider angling.
  • droneofvelvet
    Options
    Says the cute lady with a big ol grin on her face fishing for compliments. :bigsmile:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I get "cute" or "pretty" a lot. I could go for some sexy but I'm not sure I'm capable of it.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    yEDr9zSl.jpg
  • runningbs
    runningbs Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    s092sOU.jpg

Awesomeness!! :laugh: :laugh:

winning!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Even when I was fat, people said I was cute. My boyfriend said I was sexy from the start sooooo I guess I just want to be confident and know that I am sexy and cute without the input of others. :)
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    why not be both?
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sexy isn't so much a look as an attitude. If you are confident in the way you look and feel then you are sexy. Someone can be both cute and sexy at the same time,cute could be your smile, the way you laugh, etc.. But sexy is the way you carry yourself.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I hate decisions, I choose both.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I just wanna be appreciated for who I am . . . a damn sexy cutie .