Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Great changes already - well done you're doing fantasticly :flowerforyou:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Are you lifting? You look much tighter all over in your progress photos. Doing great with the fat loss, whatever the case. Keep going! xx
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I completely understand...its so nice to look back and actually be able to see the change! Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to get to Onederland myself! :smile:
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!
  • xJustynax
    xJustynax Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job!
  • 250mrsb
    250mrsb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You are looking great! I was having one of those `the scale isnt moving and im po`d`days myself and ended up posting a before and now pic and it gave me a pick me up! You are doing great keep it up :)
  • MarshCat79
    MarshCat79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are doing fabulous. Not to sound weird but the difference in your rear end is awesome. That's one of my problem areas, are you lifting weights? Squats, running?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Lookin' GOOD!
  • vanilla191
    Options
    You look amazing and you will definately meet your goal weight if you keep it up!!!
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    That is some amazing progress! Awesome job :flowerforyou:
  • ChloeNewton1991
    Options
    Wow you just totally inspired me to push even harder! Great job!
  • lizz_617
    lizz_617 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! And I am so inspired, thank you for posting! I am looking forward to getting to Onederland (it's a little ways off, but hopefully this summer) and I hope I look half as good as you do at 195.

Great work!!

I'm sure you will look great at 195!! summer will be a great time... just if i can give any advice have tons of fun doin active stuff and the weight will come off =]
  • enigma5432
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job!!!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great work so far :flowerforyou:

Changes are very noticeable, keep up the great work!
  • breannalee1991
    Options
    Fantastic work =) you looking great
  • lizz_617
    Options
    You're doing great! Are you lifting? You look much tighter all over in your progress photos. Doing great with the fat loss, whatever the case. Keep going! xx
    Yea I lift some and run a l lot plus a little bit of non weight using strength training I want to start lifting more often
  • lizz_617
    Options
    Great job!! You are doing fabulous. Not to sound weird but the difference in your rear end is awesome. That's one of my problem areas, are you lifting weights? Squats, running?
    yes I do all three
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    good job
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Obvious difference! Good work! You may want to edit the panty pics so you don't get a strike. (I'm not reporting you, but someone may. :flowerforyou: ) Though maybe you mislabeled and they are really just bikini pics.
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Holy change Batman, way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!