What’s your favorite way to burn calories?

Options

Replies

• supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Sex and dancing. Sometimes simultaneously. What?
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    running for hours and hours
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    My favorite form of exercise is bicycle riding. When I'm out there pedaling my *kitten* off and want to push it a bit, I usually listen to CCR. (For you kids that's Credence Clearwater Revival) :wink:

There's a Bathroom on the Right....

OMG that's funny! I just had to go listen to that song. That's EXACTLY what it sounds like they're saying!

My wife, the queen of misheard lyrics, used to think the line in "Down on the Corner" of "Willie and the poor boys are playing, bring a nickel, tap your feet" as "Willie and the poor boys are bringing you this happy beat"

My favorite misheard from her is to Supertramp's "Dreamer". The line is, "Well, can you put your hands in your head, oh no", but somehow she thought it was, "Well, can you put your head in your *kitten*...."
  • browneyedbeaute
    browneyedbeaute Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sex and dancing. Sometimes simultaneously. What?

Date night?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    "cardio" with _the_feniks_

True story. I put her through a good workout.
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Swimming
    Hiking
    Lifting

In that order.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Sex
    &
    Self loving

How you doin'?
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Fighting with flaming swords. Unfortunately, it's not exactly something I can do all that often, as I'm pretty sure it would get the cops called on me where I live.

So, uh, swimming?
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    being alive. great way to burn about 1700 calories a day without really doing anything :wink:

For my money...I like THIS answer the best.:smile:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    how many calories do zombies burn a day?
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Zumba and body pump ... or really anything else with great music.
  • olDave
    Options
    My favorite form of exercise is bicycle riding. When I'm out there pedaling my *kitten* off and want to push it a bit, I usually listen to CCR. (For you kids that's Credence Clearwater Revival) :wink:

OMG that's funny! I just had to go listen to that song. That's EXACTLY what it sounds like they're saying!

Oh Mercy! I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard!

My wife, the queen of misheard lyrics, used to think the line in "Down on the Corner" of "Willie and the poor boys are playing, bring a nickel, tap your feet" as "Willie and the poor boys are bringing you this happy beat"

My favorite misheard from her is to Supertramp's "Dreamer". The line is, "Well, can you put your hands in your head, oh no", but somehow she thought it was, "Well, can you put your head in your *kitten*...."
  • bethira
    bethira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My question is who's favorite way to burn calories ISN'T sex? Now that I am curious about lol

Eunichs
  • jnichel
    Options
    how many calories do zombies burn a day?

With, or without napalm?
  • olDave
    Options

Oh Mercy! I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard!

I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes! :laugh:
  • brianna49415
    Options
    wild, romping, sweating, dripping SEX!

this^^^^^^^^^^
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Flamethrower!
    25yuswsw28295.gif
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member