Flab to Fab

Options
Hey guys.

I was just wondering how long it took for you to start seeing a change in your body. Like after diet & exercise, when did you start noticing your tummy shrink or whatever else you were trying to rid yourself of.

Also, what do you eat and which exercises do you do in the gym? What days and how long?

Feel free to add me. I'm just starting out.

Replies

• cjowell
    cjowell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm down 20 pounds and I see small changes. My tight pants are now loose in the butt and thighs, my shirts at the top are bigger, my bras fit differently but of course I see little to no change in my midsection (Ive been told to be patient it will come). But the best part is I have people tell me that I look different, healthier, happier and I have A LOT more energy.

Workouts- I usually workout 5 times a week. I don't have a schedule and choose my 2 days off based on how tired/sore my body is or if there is a night I have something else going on and cant make it. I always do cardio and it does vary. I LOVE the elliptical but I am now trying to change it up everyday. Sometimes I just do the elliptical, sometimes just the treadmill, sometimes a little stair stepper (which KILLS me) and others days I mix it up. I do weight training on the weekends only (mainly because I hate doing it :smile: )

If you really want to see results, measure yourself and take pictures. I took pictures at week 6 (I forgot at the beginning) and will take some more at 12 weeks. I think it is hard for me to see results but I know that I will once I see the pics!

You've got this girl! I've already seen changes in your choices!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!