Who has that "skinny" box of clothes...

Options
13»

Replies

• beanerific518
    Options
    Congrats OP! :drinker: Hang on to this feeling (and others like this) when you are like me at The Cheesecake Factory :wink:
  • serenalesley
    serenalesley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm now wearing all of the skinniest stuff that I kept (label says UK size 10 but I don't believe labels so much). I'm really annoyed though because I gave all of my UK size 8 and 6 stuff to my ex because she was smaller than me (not in the good way, she had an eating disorder) and I'm still losing so I'll have to actually spend money when the stuff that I'm wearing gets too big!
  • Swedgen
    Options
    I've got pants and shorts of all different sizes, from being different sizes myself over the years. This time, as clothes get too big for me, I'm donating them to the salvation army or tossing them out, because I'm not going to fit into them again.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I had my 00's that were so big when I was sick, now my kid is using them, lol.
  • dcyr009
    Options
    I've been on myfitnesspal for over 400 days. I lost 83 pounds and have maintained it since last September. I'm 5'1 and weight 115 lbs. My entire closet is the skinniest clothes I've ever owned. They all fit perfect no matter what I pick out. Thank you myfitnesspal for helping me achieve my goal and stay there. This website does work as long as you stick to it every day.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Yep I have a box full of size 12's I hope to fit into by the beginning of next year.
  • Safati
    Safati Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi every one,
    I'm just looking in your comments and tikers all of you have lost between 2 and over 50 p.I treid to keep my self under my calories and do my exercise 3 times a week but no inch or pound down.
    Any help ??:devil: :mad:
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm happy that I can finally say I'm fitting back into what I used to call my 'skinny clothes'! :) It's nice not having to buy an entirely new wardrobe just yet... I really missed wearing some of the cute stuff waiting around in the depths of my closet. lol
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I do, I do, I do! I hung on to a bunch of them thinking that “SOME DAY…”

The great thing is that I have been getting into a pair of jeans at a time, every Saturday, like clockwork.

Scale be damned…I can zip the darned things withOUT lying on the bed to do it… :wink:
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I don't have 'a box', I have two full suitcases of it!

I packed away my maternity clothes 6 months ago and am just slowly getting back into my pre-pregnancy clothes...it feels very good to be able to wear jeans again!
  • Summerberry1012
    Summerberry1012 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yup, I totally have a skinny bin! It will be a little while still before I get to pop the lid open but I can't wait :)
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    box ??!!!! that was my whole closet before I started to get rid of this weight. One of the things that helped me commit to counting calories was looking at clothes I liked,,,, that I had outgrown ( was too fat for).
    bye........Later
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I don't have a skinny box, I have a skinny closet. I no longer live at home and my bedroom is still there along with a closet full of clothes I can no longer fit. Some of it still has tags on it. I told me dad I'll clean out the closet when I can fit the stuff. A gave a few things away because they're no longer my style. In my apartment I do have a pair of tight jeans that fit when I bought them and after washing and gaining they were just too tight to handle.
  • kaperlinger
    kaperlinger Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wish I still had a box of skinny clothes. Somewhere along the line I gave up being as thin as I once was. Happy to report that last week I fit into my prom dress from junior year of high school that my mom was still storing. Sadly I'm replacing my wardrobe one piece at a time. Love shopping for skinny clothes, hate spending the money!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Such a great feeling! Keep up the hard work you've been doing and you'll be buying smaller size in no time girl! Great NSV :drinker: to that ????
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I have my closet separated into sections which include: the section that is full of clothes too big, named "Hey, fat clothes, GTFO!," the fitting clothes named "You! On my body! Now!," my clothes that are close to fitting named "*evil glare* ... Soon," and my group of clothes that are not even close to fitting named "LOL, not even close!"

As of right now, most of my clothes are in the "Hey, fat clothes, GTFO!" category and the "You! On my body! Now!" category. There are some on the "*evil glare* ... Soon." category, and none in the "LOL, not even close category." I need to donate some clothes to goodwill and resupply my goal clothes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!