Ladies, what kind of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, Goodwill Jeans. Every time I go down a size, I go there. Costs alot less, when I'm done, I take them back and get some more :wink:
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever fits my body best, so I don't care about brand. However, I have an ample butt, and most of the jeans out there are low rise, which is very unattractive when you have a belly and a butt! I have found only 2 jeans to work for my body so far: NY&Co. Curvy Skinnies (they have a mid rise, cover everything and make my legs look awesome) and Riders by Lee Straight Leg (which I found at Walmart of all places). They have a classic rise and slim leg. The NY&Co. ones are my faves, but I do like the Riders, too. Neither of them look like "mom" jeans and they don't give muffin top, *kitten* crack, etc. :)
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I wear citizens for humanity and David Kahn, the ones in this picture were from Talbots.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I'm partial to Old Navy Sweetheart boot-cut jeans... yes, they do have a lot of stretch, but they're the only ones I've found that I am comfortable sitting at my desk in all day. My size 16's are getting a little too loose, so looks like I'll be moving down to size 14 soon! (YAY!!) :happy:

ETA: Forgot to add specific type.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    <3<3 my Frankie B's ... The ones I do own are still a wee bit small for me to wear right now. Uugh!! Squeeze into them yes, but uh uh. May buy newer pairs though, now that I'm thinking on it.
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to Old Navy jeans... yes, they do have a lot of stretch, but they're the only ones I've found that I am comfortable sitting at my desk in all day. My size 16's are getting a little too loose, so looks like I'll be moving down to size 14 soon! (YAY!!) :happy:

I love how Old Navy Sweetheart Skinnies fit when I first put them on, but they are SO loose by mid-day that they drive my nuts by having to pull them up constantly. I wish they held their shape better b/c they are affordable.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have leggings, skinnys (which are my favourite!), bootcut, boyfriend and capris. No particular brands but I do love jeans from Next (UK) They are such a nice fit!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So far all of mine are varying degrees of boot-cut. I wear shorts in the summer, but they're all khakis- I somehow can't bring myself to wear jean shorts.

But GIRL, you need to throw away the pajama jeans, SERIOUSLY. GET RID OF THEM, NOW. Pajama jeans are like step 1 in giving up on life.

amen sista!!
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Wranglers! and Silvers (although hard to find ones that are longer)
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I'm partial to Old Navy jeans... yes, they do have a lot of stretch, but they're the only ones I've found that I am comfortable sitting at my desk in all day. My size 16's are getting a little too loose, so looks like I'll be moving down to size 14 soon! (YAY!!) :happy:

I love how Old Navy Sweetheart Skinnies fit when I first put them on, but they are SO loose by mid-day that they drive my nuts by having to pull them up constantly. I wish they held their shape better b/c they are affordable.

I usually get them a size smaller than I actually need. That cuts down on the droopiness.
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    it seriously depends on my outfit!

but i wear all styles of jeans EXCEPT FLAIR! those are too big!!
    plus if i can find jeans that fit in the length and waist! im gunna buy them!
  • Crawkins
    Options
    High-waisted skinnies!
    They're perfect for ladies with *ahem* generously-proportioned behinds but thin legs.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Love my Silvers. Can't believe no one has mentioned the brand yet! I also love American Eagle jeans...so excited that I can fit into them again!! :)

Totally agree! I only have Silvers. I am 6'2 and this brand has length. I love that there is a low cut brand that actually touches the ground and covers my ginormous feet. It also helps that there is an outlet by me where I can get them for $50. I will have to try American Eagle on too!
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a good pair of jeans! But since I have a typical pear shaped body it's SO difficult to find a decent pair of jeans! I love skinny jeans and boot cut as well but I wear leggings mostly cause they are more easily available :)
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    None as I'm too fat for jeans!!!
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Gap long and lean...they are mid-rise with a baby flare and make my legs look really long! I also have some skinnies from old navy.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Stretchy boot cut, if i can find them. Recently-the only things in my size are skinny jeans (theyre cute.....but no).

Also? Dark denim.

......or acid wash.....because i like them a lot.

Edited to add:
    I only wear pants in weather under 60°. otherwise, shorts. bermuda shorts. swim trinks. booty shorts. athletic shorts.....skorts. :)
  • Chrissy292018
    Chrissy292018 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Boot cut, unless, ironically, I am wearing boots. Then I wear skinny jeans so I can tuck them in comfortably. In the summer I wear shorts, but they can't be shorter than mid-thigh, because I feel that as a mother of a little girl it would set a bad example.

I completely agree. I wear the same...especially the shorts at mid thigh. I have an 11 year old son and three girls 7, 4, and 2 and I would not want them wearing short shorts so I set the example I want them to follow. And I definately want my son to respect women. Im not saying the type of clthing worn determines what type of respect you deserve nor am I saying its wrong. All I am saying is that theyre not for me and I dont want that for my children either...

But if you like them, go for it:).
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    None as I'm too fat for jeans!!!

NO SUCH THING!
    I have to try 20+ pairs to maybe find ONE i can wear.

Keep trying-get a spandex/denim blend. i would kick kittens over my stretchy jeans. dont ever sell yourself short for sexy pants!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Even though I'm usually in scrubs and jeans just feel odd after a long day of scrubs....
    I love the Levi's Waist Defined jeans. Boot cut. 512 or 580s. Just wish their short length was an inch shorter. :laugh: You will NEVER catch me in skinny jeans. Can't stand the things, even when I was a skinny girl and they were high fashion. Not my thing at all.
    And I have all kinds of shorts, typically short inseam but not booty short. I do a shorter inseam because I'm short. Hence, the short hem doesn't end up too short on me and makes my stocky legs look longer. I have denim, khaki, nylon, jersey, skorts... Too bad summer doesn't hang around long here. And if I don't feel like shaving or I'm having a "my legs look awful" day, I do have a few capris. Most of the time though capris look awful on me so it's a war in the closet...