Bikini Babes - April

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm totally slacking on the exercise these days... Just finishing up with school and things are really hectic. (Also injured my back a few weeks ago, but it's a lot better now.) I got in a lot of walking in the past 2 ways, but now designated "workouts", and not for any real length of time. :frown: Working out is something I should do more of... Then I might be able to get past the same, stubborn 5 lbs. I'm putting on my workout clothes RIGHT NOW, and a DVD. :happy:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    starting: 226lbs.
    last week:173.8lbs.
    this week:170.6lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal: 140-135lbs.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I am at 155.6! I cannot believe it! After weeks of being stuck at 157, I was hoping for 156 (even if it was 156.9!) but certainly did not expect 155.6. I had to weigh myself 5 times to believe it wasn't a mistake!

As for the challenge, it was a COMPLETE fail for me. I actually had to take the week off from the gym for school. I needed to finish up a million homework assignments, projects, quizzes, tests, essays, etc etc etc for my online classes so I can focus on my on-campus classes during finals week. I still kept my body moving throughout the day but was mostly exercising my mind.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Down .6 this week and I was kind of disappointed :ohwell: but I gues it's better than nothing. As for the challenge no problem here I worked out twice everyday and made sure my second workout was before bed.

Great job on losing Amanda a & porterbaby!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

SW - 163.8
    BB SW - 145.4
    LW - 138.6
    CW - 138
    1st Day of Summer GW - 125
    Total BB Loss - 7.4lbs
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Saturday, March 27th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 161
    This Week: 160.2

This week: -0.8
    Bikini Babe total: -18.8
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Great job ladies!

LW: 155.2
    CW: 154.4

Hoping to get out of the 150's by June!

Good luck everyone.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 190.5
    CW: 191.5 :ohwell:
    BB GW: 170
    Better luck next week.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for this week's weigh in! I'm finally seeing success after a long time of nothing happening. I've been keeping really close check on my carb and sugar intake lately and it seems to really be working for me!
  • nakrya
    Options
    I can't wait for this week's weigh in! I'm finally seeing success after a long time of nothing happening. I've been keeping really close check on my carb and sugar intake lately and it seems to really be working for me!

That's awesome!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    starting: 226lbs.
    last week:170.6lbs.
    this week:168.8lbs.
    bb: 185.6lbs.
    goal: 140lbs. or 135lbs.

good luck everyone
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I don't remember what my last weigh in was, but I'm VERY happy with this week's results:

Last Friday I weighed in at 198... 2.6 pounds more than my lowest previous weight (195.4).

This weekend I weighed in at 192.4! I know that's a big loss in one week, but it was both a combination of changing my diet and being sick. At one point this week I got down to 190.4, but I'm not counting that.. I didn't stay there and 7.6 pounds is A LOT to lose in a week, espacialy coming from someone loses about 1-2 pounds a month. lol

I just got so tired of staying the same weight.. summer is almost here and I was getting so discouraged. I'm happy with my progress now! Maybe I can keep it up this time (slow and steady, that is!)

Good luck everyone!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Way to go, Lisa!! & good job getting out of the 170's porterbaby!

I had less success on the scale this week. I am back up to 157 despite eating well and exercising everyday. I think it may be from water in my muscles. The only time I have lost recently was last week when I didn't work out at all.
  • nakrya
    Options
    I don't remember what my last weigh in was, but I'm VERY happy with this week's results:

Last Friday I weighed in at 198... 2.6 pounds more than my lowest previous weight (195.4).

This weekend I weighed in at 192.4! I know that's a big loss in one week, but it was both a combination of changing my diet and being sick. At one point this week I got down to 190.4, but I'm not counting that.. I didn't stay there and 7.6 pounds is A LOT to lose in a week, espacialy coming from someone loses about 1-2 pounds a month. lol

I just got so tired of staying the same weight.. summer is almost here and I was getting so discouraged. I'm happy with my progress now! Maybe I can keep it up this time (slow and steady, that is!)

Good luck everyone!

Great job!! Yes, slow and steady always wins, don't rush. You ladies are looking good!! :)

Amanda, the last month I've been going back and forth between 5 pounds.

LW: 154.4
    CW: 150.4

I lost 4 pounds this week and I'm more than certain it's water weight. So I can't say I'm ''thrilled'' hehehe.

And next weekend I'm running my first 10K! So nervous. If anyone has any advice, that would be great.

Good luck to the rest of the ladies.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much this week - it's been a hard week with the loss of my grandfather. But I think I may be getting back in the saddle for eating right & exercising after a bad week.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    amandaB455: thanks, it's about time too.
    savvystephy: i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather passing away. so sorry. just take one day at a time.
    isotope: great job on your weight lose.
    blondie925: great job on your weight lose too.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    stating:226lbs.
    last: 168.8lbs.
    this167.2lbs.
    bb:185.6lbs.
    goal: 140 or 135lbs.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    My weight is the same as last week. I had my finals all last week. SO glad to be done with my junior year of college though! Now I have more time to focus on myself and my weight loss. :happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    finally the scale budges! down 2lbs

CW 176
    GW 160
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i wonder what happened to sjmay and other, i hope everyone is ok.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Sorry all I have been MIA for about 2 weeks. We went out of town to a wedding where my computer's motherboard died. So I was computerless that week and when I finally did get home and bought a new computer my internet wouldn't work. We have verizon's wireless so we finally recieved our new one today and so now I am back. I hope everyone is doing good with their weight loss.

Are we posting on Saturday?