30 Day Shred

Options
13»

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of level 1 and the workout is getting easier for me. I am still not able to do push ups even on my knees but hoping to get there soon. Today I added yoga meltdown level 1 to increase the amount of calories I burn per day.
  • stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Day 4 later today. Legs were sore yesterday but not so bad today. Waiting for my endurance to improve!! LOL
  • ksstrege
    ksstrege Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. I started yesterday 2/24/13 and I can't wait to see the results. The posts on this site are very motivational and I can't wait for my body to start changing.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Are you guys doing it everyday? I use the video maybe 2x/week. I usually do level 2 or 3.
  • verie_17
    verie_17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Took my before shots and measurements today - and then completed Day 1! I personally am hoping to do the 30 days in 35. REALLY I do hope for doing it every day to sort of jump start a lifestyle where I exercise a couple times a week. But I know it is really easy to lose my motivation if I take a day off. It leads to 2, then 3, then months. But if I say no breaks at all and then have to miss a day due to schedule or illness, that also disappointments me - I'm kind of an all or nothing person. So - for me personally I am hoping to do it pretty much every day, but thats just because I know my motivational-weaknesses. It's definitely not a long term goal. Can't wait to hear other peoples progress as well!
  • angelatres
    angelatres Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 Level 1 yesterday. I did skip it today though because I went to a kettlebell class which was pretty intense so I am hoping that it makes up for skipping the 30DS. I am liking 30DS so far and I am very excited to see what the final end results will be!
  • esmesmomma
    esmesmomma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started on the 21st! finished day 5 today and it was harder than the other days. not sure why:(
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5. Has anyone else had issues with the cardio being too high impact? I'm wondering if the exercises are aggravating my stress fracture in my left foot, as its been hurting the last 2 times after the workout. My foot was broken twice before I developed the stress fractures. I'm trying to decide if I should modify the cardio to something lower impact and stick with the weight and ab portions?

I like it because I feel like it's working but I don't want to do any permanent damage to my foot.
  • Starrpower007
    Starrpower007 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done! Already feel stronger