Anyone up for doing a Biggest Loser Challenge?

Options

Replies

• GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join please, now checking the other site out....:smile:
    Go yellow team :smile:
  • hmenke1
    hmenke1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I've lost a little over 11 lbs since beginning of the year watching my intake but can't get motivated to exercise! maybe this will be the kick in the butt I need!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Could we maybe take a pic of our feet on the scales then just put it on skinnyo as our display?

I dont have a problem with that.... but disclaimer... this is a public challenge and even though you have to be a member of skinnyo to see the challenge.... any member of skinnyo can see your profile pic... not sure if that would make a difference to anyone.

I don't have a phone or camera with a working USB cable at the moment? What if I can't take a pic?
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Could we maybe take a pic of our feet on the scales then just put it on skinnyo as our display?

I dont have a problem with that.... but disclaimer... this is a public challenge and even though you have to be a member of skinnyo to see the challenge.... any member of skinnyo can see your profile pic... not sure if that would make a difference to anyone.

Doesn't bother me :smile:
    Maybe post that as an idea on skinnyo challenge, then if anyone disagrees with it we can think of something else? We're all (I'm presuming) using user names that aren't our real names, and if anyone is really self conscious about it they could always put a different name that isn't identifiable as them at all?
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options

I don't have a phone or camera with a working USB cable at the moment? What if I can't take a pic?

send it by blue tooth hun
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    If there is still room I would like to join as well!
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    I don't know how to do that...
  • Mommy4812
    Options

I don't know how to do that...

send it by blue tooth hun
  • jnmscott
    Options
    sure count me in. Anyone can add me as a friend, and I look forward to a challenge!!!!
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    All joined up!

My goal for this challenge is getting under 200 LBS!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jnmscott
    Options
    I have joined and I will be team orange, good luck everyone.....
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Challenge? Spreadsheets? Oh God - NO!

I do wish everyone success though - just wanted to wish you all the best!
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    Can you make sure I joined it correctly? Sorry you must have alot going on but this website is just not working with me. im either under Ambar or plmkoijn. I cant post a msg on the challenge page either.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    OK... it looks like it will only take 16 people total per challenge on this site... That might be why I cant find you Ambar....

I went to create a 2nd challenge but it posts me as an active member of one of the teams... does anyone else want to be the leader of the 2nd set of teams? Im thinking the 1st one can be teams RED and Pink and the 2nd one can be teams Blue and Purple. Sorry, all I thought this would be a good fit for what we wanted versus making someone do the tallies on a spreadsheet.
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    I see my pic under team black as plmkoijn. But its not letting me post any comments and on my home it says I havnt joined any challenges??
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    Ok now Im under team pink? lol. what is happening. maybe its my computer.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I would love to join it. I only have about 30 more lbs to lose.
    I am 5'3" currently weigh 155. Name is AmyM.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ok now Im under team pink? lol. what is happening. maybe its my computer.

I moved you to pink as soon as I saw you! :-) I think comments are streaming slow for some people... it definitely is for me, because I post a comment and see people reply because I get emails but it takes a LOOOONG time for it to post on the wall for me.
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have 90 pounds to lose! Let's do this!
  • chocobis09
    chocobis09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if its not too late...I have about 80 lbs to lose