Anyone up for doing a Biggest Loser Challenge?

Options

Replies

• fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    count me in on this just let me know when its starting and how we log in and I am in
  • chocobis09
    chocobis09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I went to the website and it says its full...
  • Fabienne1991
    Options
    I'm interested .
  • Jenn010101
    Jenn010101 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to but the scale and I aren't currently friends. I work out more and eat more veggies and my scale is doesn't budge :( I think this might help motivate me or give me more ideas and when I go to the gym I can use their scale too lol
  • plmkoijn
    Options
    Ok now Im under team pink? lol. what is happening. maybe its my computer.

I moved you to pink as soon as I saw you! :-) I think comments are streaming slow for some people... it definitely is for me, because I post a comment and see people reply because I get emails but it takes a LOOOONG time for it to post on the wall for me.

Ok i see now. Hahaha i was so confused for a while.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I've created a user name but the challange is full. I'd love the encourgemnt from a support group (they last one I almost joined wanted me to do Shakeology, ummm, no thank you) CindyfrCarolinas is my user name if you can add me to the next gruop please.
    SW 265
    CW 185
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    The challenge I set up on skinnyo has the max number of players '16', so we need more people to set up challenges... Alot of people have commented that they would like to join. If anyone would like to setup a challenge it is extremely easy and I can walk anyone thru it. After people start posting their weight the site does all the work in figuring out % lost.

(I am going to add this to an early comment as I think people are stating Im In without reading the whole thread... cant blame them..lol)
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    I've created a user name but the challange is full. I'd love the encourgemnt from a support group (they last one I almost joined wanted me to do Shakeology, ummm, no thank you) CindyfrtheCarolinas is my user name if you can add me to the next gruop please.
    SW 265
    CW 185
    GW 150ish

OK, I'm trying to start a second challange...need a team name
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    OK, here's the link to the 2nd challange, I think it's right anyways
    http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/view/512a96e6d0908
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Looks like CindyCarolinas has started another challenge...if anyone still wants to join..go to the site she has above and we both groups can report totals on here. Ok?
  • anasantos61
    anasantos61 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow...this didn't work out at all...kinda funny I tried to start a challenge and I'm too late to join it.:brokenheart:
  • cindyhoney2
    Options
    I see two people in my group and I can't do any of the things it's says to do so I'm going to have to have help I believe...
  • leisuregranny
    leisuregranny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    OK, I just joined the 2nd challenge on Skinnyo, and my profile pic shows, but my display name doesn't. Anybody know how to fix this. Also, my husband and I go to our camp fr 2 weeks out of every month, and I don't have access to a computer during that time. Will this keep me from taking part in this challenge? Believe it or not, I do bring my scale camping with me, although it apparently hasn't done me much good thus far. LOL But without a computer, I won't be able to go online and record my weight while I'm camping. Any thoughts?
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    I see two people in my group and I can't do any of the things it's says to do so I'm going to have to have help I believe...

I currently see Joanne, leisuregranny, melanie and you cindy assigned to your challenge as Team Green. When the users click Join the Challenge it is going to auto assign them to green team because thats the only one there. After tomorrow when the challenge opens up a graph should populate and when people start posting there weights it will graph % lost and post to the wall xx amount of pounds lost for the player.
  • geojeepgirl
    Options
    OK, I just joined the 2nd challenge on Skinnyo, and my profile pic shows, but my display name doesn't. Anybody know how to fix this. Also, my husband and I go to our camp fr 2 weeks out of every month, and I don't have access to a computer during that time. Will this keep me from taking part in this challenge? Believe it or not, I do bring my scale camping with me, although it apparently hasn't done me much good thus far. LOL But without a computer, I won't be able to go online and record my weight while I'm camping. Any thoughts?

I can tell you that you skinnyo WILL allow you to back date weight chek-ins. But *disclaimer if we post progress on this thread later its bound to change be incorrect later if people put in weight from previous time frames at a later date.... Not that its bad necessarily but just wanted to add that info out there. Most of us are here for incouragement and motivation so as long as your teams members dont mind.......
  • leisuregranny
    leisuregranny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks, geojeepgirl. I'll keep that in mind.
  • mrshill2007
    mrshill2007 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please add me as a friend.. I currently have 80lbs to lose... height:5'5, weight 264
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please add me as a friend.. I currently have 80lbs to lose... height:5'5, weight 264

Go to this site to sign up for the challenge: http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/view/512a96e6d0908

:smile:
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    Ok I joined team green :)

I just wanna know what does the winner get? What’s the grand prize?
    Please tell me it's $250,000.00 :wink: