Post pics of your 3 month progress please! :D

Options

Replies

• shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would post a picture if I actually knew how. I have lost over 20 pounds in 3 months. I don't work in pounds though but know I have lost almost 12kg. Its quite noticeable now I think.
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I would post a picture if I actually knew how. I have lost over 20 pounds in 3 months. I don't work in pounds though but know I have lost almost 12kg. Its quite noticeable now I think.
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone looks great!!

Keep it up!
  • joddumz
    Options
    This is amazing -thank you so so much ladies for posting your pictures

I started about 7 weeks ago, and can already see a difference. going to take some 'before pictures' now before i loose any more so that i can really see it for myself. :) i turn 25 in may and have a wedding and all sorts to look foreward to this year so just need to keep focused. excited to see what another 3 months hard work can look like!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Okay, so now that I'm on my desktop I can post my 3 month progress photos. Hopefully this is encouraging to you! You can accomplish a LOT in 3 months :happy:

194dbd91-dbea-4ce3-b4e4-127512bc214b_zpsa223911d.jpg

b6865362-3eef-4c77-8772-b194ec2d173c_zps278b12c5.jpg

This is a difference of 20 lbs.
  • doowa
    doowa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I lost 19 pounds in 3 months. You can see them on my profile. SW 181, CW 162
  • carfamily08
    Options
    You can do a lot in 3 months! I've lost almost 40lbs since last September, but here's a 3 month/20lb. loss example. I'm 5'2"

11/4/2012 at 155 pounds:

8501223739_73fbdf68f7.jpg

2/5/2013 at 134 pounds

8451489832_49f2e1d645.jpg

You look so amazing!

What kind of workout routine do you have?

I'm graduating this May and started in January, I want to look slimmer for my graduation photos (which I will treasure forever), so I've got just around 2 1/2 months left. Still planning on working out after graduation (because I love it) and your results are very uplifting.

Thanks!

I just do Jillian Michaels mostly and some walk at home DVDs (Leslie Sansone) for extra cardio. I don't have a gym membership and we live on the 2nd floor of our condo unit so I have to keep it fairly low impact ;-) I did 30 Day Shred back in November/early December and then moved onto Ripped in 30 and I'm down to my last few days of that. I've been mixing up Ripped in 30 with the walking DVDs and a couple other JM videos lately (Shed & Shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism & No More Trouble Zones).

I'm hoping to be able to get back to the gym when my kids are a bit older and start lifting more
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Okay, so now that I'm on my desktop I can post my 3 month progress photos. Hopefully this is encouraging to you! You can accomplish a LOT in 3 months :happy:

194dbd91-dbea-4ce3-b4e4-127512bc214b_zpsa223911d.jpg

b6865362-3eef-4c77-8772-b194ec2d173c_zps278b12c5.jpg

WOW!!! YOU LOOK GOOOOOOOODDDD!! Amazing results -Im going to workout RIGHT NOW!!
  • lcloveslife
    lcloveslife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looks Great!!!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. Great job. You can really see the difference
    Going into my 3rd month into a week

Before stats:
    22, F, 181 lbs, 5' 6"

Before (Jan 1st) & After (Feb 19th):
    19593344_3472.jpg

Front pic, Day 8:
    2r3v68w.jpg

Currently: 22, F, 169.5lbs, taken two days ago (Day 52):
    19593344_5721.jpg

In January, I did 30DS everyday, took 3 rest days because I did either two levels or the entire 30DS (all 3 levels) in one day using 4lb dumbbells. This month, I have done the 30DS atleast 3x a week and incorporated HIIT on the treadmill, walking atleast 1hr a week and using 7.5lb dumbbells.
  • MakeItHappen2014
    Options
    Is the 30 day shred online somewhere?
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    It's on Amazon.com. It's only $4.99, I was going to buy it last night and was SOOoooo angry with Amazon. They won't let me buy it unless I have a credit card - and I don't, but I do have a $50 gift card and they won't let me use it :( Anyone know how to get around that by any chance?
  • carfamily08
    Options
    30 Day Shred is free on YouTube :)
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone has done a fantastic job! Thanks for posting your pictures!
  • ndnyl
    ndnyl Posts: 96
    Options
    Wow nice transformation
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    No pics and only been at it almost 2 months but I've lost 22 lbs, 2 inches off my waist, 2.5 from my hips, 3 from my bust. If you want to lose inches and tone up fast try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It's 28 minutes long, you can find it on You Tube so it's free, you just need some hand weights. You will be sore for the first week but push through and you will see a huge change! Good luck!! I've got a wedding to be in in Nov this year and my first 5K in April, eek! I still have about 60 lbs to lose, but I just keep telling myself slow and steady and I think I'm doing great so far, you can do it!
  • irrshah
    Options
    yes, 30ds is on youtube.
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think a lot can be done in 3 months, I am very pleased with my progress...you can check profile pic.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You can do a lot in 3 months! I've lost almost 40lbs since last September, but here's a 3 month/20lb. loss example. I'm 5'2"

Amazing work in just three months. I'm 5'2" also, and I'm right around 150 currently. I'm hoping to be in the low 130s in 3 months. Thanks for posting your progress. This is very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!