anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options

Replies

• mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My chest deflates a bit with weight loss, but doesn't really reduce in size -- not surprising considering I've never had much to lose in that area. And I don't wear push-up bras, I'm not comfortable pretending to have what I haven't. ;)
  • liberty338
    liberty338 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    On the ladies silly!
    lol, I couldn't resist. :smile:
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yup, have gone from DD to DD/E (depending on brand) - have lost size but not cup.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    nope. last time i went from 38B to 36A.
    i'm currently a 36C, hopefully I will not get all the way town to A again ;)
  • MarisaLWood
    MarisaLWood Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I actually went UP in cup size when I lost band size, so I kept the boobs and look bigger now! I went from 40DD to 32DDD after losing 60 pounds. ( I have another 20 to take off.)
  • Heyyleigh
    Heyyleigh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Nope- all gone! went from a D to barely a B... me sad ;(
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Nope. So yay for Victoria's Secret.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Mine are about the same size, 34-36DD, but now that my belly is much smaller, the girls appear much bigger!
    <-- See? :heart:
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    SO many different responses here. My question is how many have went and had a proper fitting before vs after??
  • sarabella1987
    sarabella1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want mine to shrink soooo bad. Is there any exercise that help with this??? lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My boobs stayed the same until I got down to 22% body fat - perfect C cup before. Now that I'm at 22% they are a perfect C-/B+. (I say perfect, because I love the shape and perkiness, which stayed the same, and the size matches the rest of my body aesthetically.) I wouldn't have noticed the change, except that my bras seemed to shrink slightly, LOL.

I DO need a proper fitting. Thanks for the idea, @TssCnn!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    If you had larger boobs before you gained weight it's possible you'll keep them. If your boobs got bigger as a result of weight gain, it's highly unlikely they'll stick around. There's no way to control it- if there was, people would go on boob-bulks and boob-saving cuts instead of getting breast implants.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Not me....boobs were the first thing to go.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Nope mine will never go away! although I have lost 10 inches around my bust..ill always have them! lol I was a D cup when I was skinny so that's how I know..
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you had larger boobs before you gained weight it's possible you'll keep them. If your boobs got bigger as a result of weight gain, it's highly unlikely they'll stick around. There's no way to control it- if there was, people would go on boob-bulks and boob-saving cuts instead of getting breast implants.

^What MoreBean said.

As for me, at my heaviest I was a medium DD. Now, I have slid just under to a D. It's like 1/2 inch difference from being a large D to a small DD. Will I continue to lose cup size as I get down to my goal weight? That would be awesome..hehe. Would love to get down to a C..even a B wouldn't bother me.
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    SO many different responses here. My question is how many have went and had a proper fitting before vs after??

my post pregnancy/nursing boobs were so big I had no choice but to have a proper fitting...anyone ever heard of an M cup? Yeah me neither until I had to order one. I.was.mortified.
  • islandgirldl76
    islandgirldl76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lost 10 lbs and I have lost some. I was measured and fitted for a 38DD at my highest. They looked awesome but have to admit holding those babies up my shoulders were hurting.

Now that 38DD bra is getting lose. I haven't bothered to get fitted but I know another 10lbs and I will definetly be back to 34 D. I am kind of looking forward to it. The big girls are heavy! I don't know how the boob job girls do it.lol
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Your question presupposes that one had some to lose.:grumble:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I don't know how the boob job girls do it.lol

I want to know how they buy bikinis!! Then again, if they have been altered they are prob a bit perkier. Bathing suit material isn't all that supportive. grrr...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    yes but mine were proportionately large to begin with. 36C. then I gained weight then lost 51 lbs and ended up at 34 c. they were DDD's when I was big. They just go up and down with the rest of me but have a set point of large. I think anyone's just shrink and grow to be proportinate with their figure. just guessing.