anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options
Currently I'm a 36 B and I know I'm going to go back to an A cup. Anyone actually keep them after losing weight?

Replies

• LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • renitawalker9
    Options
    nope. i have gone down about 4 cup sizes. I was pretty busty at my heaviest weight. now I'm down to same cup size I was in high school, but smaller than when my hubby met me so...not cool. My goal is to keep losing body fat but retaining muscle but I think I'll have to stop if my boobs get too small. seriously...
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I pray mine go back to a C. I'm a DD now.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was a DD at my heaviest and only went to a D after 80 pounds gone :)
  • jepatton22
    Options
    I was a DD at my heaviest and only went to a D after 80 pounds gone :)
    wow that's great
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a very full 48DDD to a 40G/H. Because my chest measurement is shrinking much faster than my bust measurement, I have lost 8 inches in my chest and only 4.5 inches in my bust. I was hoping to go down to a D not up :grumble:
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    All praise push up bras
  • jepatton22
    Options
    All praise push up bras
    yes
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38B to a 36A. I did not know that they make size A push ups. A friend took me shopping, bought 4. Thank you Victoria's Secret.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i know this is not always going to happen..but i went from a d cup to a dd cup after losing almost 60 pounds.
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The last time I lost weight, I went from 36B to 32A...I'm not looking forward to that this time around : /
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    :heart: boobs :heart:
  • wldrose75
    Options
    This is the only drawback I see to losing weight. I know I'll still have boobs when I reach goal since I'm currently an H cup, but... They'll be just as long but not as full. I'm gonna have boobs like my mom. :sad: Seriously, if it gets to that point I'll be lifting and filling them.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was never very busty to start with but the girls actually look bigger now that my waist is smaller :)
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Yes. Was a 32B when I was at my thinnest. Was a 42-44 (too large to think about it cup) at my heaviest. I'm a 34-36 DD.... and I'm NOT happy about it! They get in the way of my goals....
  • kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    so far, yes, ugh. I was a 38DD and now i have a 36 band and not sure cup size but it would be bigger (still wearing the 38DD because i can for now and don't have a ton of money to buy new stuff every time i go down a size.

remember ladies, cup size is based off the inches difference between band measurement and bust measurement. 1 inch = A cup 2 inch = B cup, etc. so if your band and cup size both keep going down your boobs are also getting smaller. so even though i now measure a 36 band my bust measures 42 which is now a 6 inch difference where before it was 38 and 43 (5 inch difference).

trust me, I look forward to them shrinking, I miss buying cute bras and not needing to sleep in a sports bra
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I prefer my quickly perking-up 38 B's to the old lady 42 C's I had.
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A perky B kills a DD that sags any day. As a guy, I am more concerned about the total package and fitness level rates very high to me!
  • liberty338
    liberty338 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Gosh, I hope not! Man-cans....bad. :noway:
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    On the ladies silly!