Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Currently I'm a 36 B and I know I'm going to go back to an A cup. Anyone actually keep them after losing weight?

Replies

• LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Yes.
  • nope. i have gone down about 4 cup sizes. I was pretty busty at my heaviest weight. now I'm down to same cup size I was in high school, but smaller than when my hubby met me so...not cool. My goal is to keep losing body fat but retaining muscle but I think I'll have to stop if my boobs get too small. seriously...
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    I pray mine go back to a C. I'm a DD now.
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    I was a DD at my heaviest and only went to a D after 80 pounds gone :)
  • I was a DD at my heaviest and only went to a D after 80 pounds gone :)
    wow that's great
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    I have gone from a very full 48DDD to a 40G/H. Because my chest measurement is shrinking much faster than my bust measurement, I have lost 8 inches in my chest and only 4.5 inches in my bust. I was hoping to go down to a D not up :grumble:
  • All praise push up bras
  • All praise push up bras
    yes
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    I went from a 38B to a 36A. I did not know that they make size A push ups. A friend took me shopping, bought 4. Thank you Victoria's Secret.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    i know this is not always going to happen..but i went from a d cup to a dd cup after losing almost 60 pounds.
  • ukkiosan
    ukkiosan Posts: 62 Member
    The last time I lost weight, I went from 36B to 32A...I'm not looking forward to that this time around : /
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    :heart: boobs :heart:
  • This is the only drawback I see to losing weight. I know I'll still have boobs when I reach goal since I'm currently an H cup, but... They'll be just as long but not as full. I'm gonna have boobs like my mom. :sad: Seriously, if it gets to that point I'll be lifting and filling them.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    I was never very busty to start with but the girls actually look bigger now that my waist is smaller :)
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Ugh. Yes. Was a 32B when I was at my thinnest. Was a 42-44 (too large to think about it cup) at my heaviest. I'm a 34-36 DD.... and I'm NOT happy about it! They get in the way of my goals....
  • kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    so far, yes, ugh. I was a 38DD and now i have a 36 band and not sure cup size but it would be bigger (still wearing the 38DD because i can for now and don't have a ton of money to buy new stuff every time i go down a size.

remember ladies, cup size is based off the inches difference between band measurement and bust measurement. 1 inch = A cup 2 inch = B cup, etc. so if your band and cup size both keep going down your boobs are also getting smaller. so even though i now measure a 36 band my bust measures 42 which is now a 6 inch difference where before it was 38 and 43 (5 inch difference).

trust me, I look forward to them shrinking, I miss buying cute bras and not needing to sleep in a sports bra
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Nope. But I prefer my quickly perking-up 38 B's to the old lady 42 C's I had.
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    A perky B kills a DD that sags any day. As a guy, I am more concerned about the total package and fitness level rates very high to me!
  • liberty338
    liberty338 Posts: 25 Member
    Gosh, I hope not! Man-cans....bad. :noway:
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    On the ladies silly!