Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    So glad you took pictures! What a difference! Nice job!!!!!
  • NZRose7
    NZRose7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Well done :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Thanks!!

Yeah, taking photos kept me going cause even today I still don't see the difference in the mirror. Anyone who has trouble with this should definitely document their progress using photos. Same spot, same time of day. :smile:
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation in such little time!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Fantastic job! That shows great dedication!
  • Zoe85
    Zoe85 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Its great to see just what hard work can achieve and even more amazing that you've achieved in under 2 months! Its good to know you used the 30day shred too as thats what i am using at the moment as well as going to the gym.

keep it up :)
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing! great job! :)
  • cgrace23
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Thank you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Well done!

Its great to see just what hard work can achieve and even more amazing that you've achieved in under 2 months! Its good to know you used the 30day shred too as thats what i am using at the moment as well as going to the gym.

keep it up :)

Thanks! I know you will have great success with 30DS as long as you finish the workouts, eat right and do your best at the gym!! Keep going - I hope that maybe you will post about your own success soon cause I'd love to read about it! Best of luck! :smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Link got broken
    19593344_7257.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!