Sounds gross... But diahhrea after diet change??

Options

Replies

• mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Ok ill work on all that!!! Its the first time ive ever shared my diary.....
    Kinda feel embarased!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hate to be slightly amused by this but...... can't help but notice you include whiskey as a daily snack.

Maybe thats whats causing it? I've heard of friends who go out binge drinking and the next morning have terrible poops. Could be related??? I think its called alcohol poops or something like that.

LOL :laugh:
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Kinda feel embarased!

Don't feel embarassed. Its all about learning... some people might tell you that as long as your eating within your macros you're fine. Which is correct- however you're still eating too little.

You might feel like people are criticizing your diary however its really meant to be constructive and help you reach your goals.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Kinda feel embarased!

don't. don't feel embarrassed. a lot of folks here don't share their diaries. the fact that you did is a step in the "something is wrong with my butt and I don't like it, so please look at what I'm putting in my stomach that makes my butt angry" direction.

fact is, you're just not eating enough. be proud that you shared your diary.
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    How tall are you and what is your current and goal weight?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Kinda feel embarased!

Don't be embarrassed. A lot of us have made our share of mistakes. :) Just be glad to know now then later...especially with eating so little. You could have ended up doing some serious damage to yourself. :( But definitely look at the links I gave you, search the site for more info if needed or the internet (for peer -reviewed studies preferably :D).

For more information about fitness and nutrition, I highly suggest checking out and joining this group: (Read all the stickies. It's great information to know.)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/865230-resources-and-references
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Kinda feel embarased!

Don't feel embarassed. Its all about learning... some people might tell you that as long as your eating within your macros you're fine. Which is correct- however you're still eating too little.

You might feel like people are criticizing your diary however its really meant to be constructive and help you reach your goals.

Agreed. You're new here and you are asking for advice. Don't be embarassed! You have a few things to work on, but you're trying! :heart:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You are under-eating but you are probably having GI problems as you are not getting hardly any fiber.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Kinda feel embarased!

Agreed. You're new here and you are asking for advice. Don't be embarassed! You have a few things to work on, but you're trying! :heart:

^^totally.
  • mrsgeneric
    Options
    Im about the 5'7 mark maybe a bit under and
    Im trying to get back to my 108 i was b4 i had my baby (6 1/2 months old now)
    Right now im around 125 when i started last week i was about 129
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Hate to be slightly amused by this but...... can't help but notice you include whiskey as a daily snack.

Maybe thats whats causing it? I've heard of friends who go out binge drinking and the next morning have terrible poops. Could be related??? I think its called alcohol poops or something like that.

Definitely a possibility. Can't count how many people have talked about tummy troubles due to alcohol, even small amounts. Consider the existence of the terms "Beer sh-its" and "Whiskey sh-its". I think they exist for a reason :laugh:

Even more likely is that throwing liquor on top of too-little food and poor nutrition makes the problem worse.
  • mrsgeneric
    Options

Definitely a possibility. Can't count how many people have talked about tummy troubles due to alcohol, even small amounts. Consider the existence of the terms "Beer sh-its" and "Whiskey sh-its". I think they exist for a reason :laugh:

Even more likely is that throwing liquor on top of too-little food and poor nutrition makes the problem worse.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

At 5 7" and 108 - that is underweight, by quite a lot. Also, your body will have changed due to having a baby - I would really suggest that you do not try to get to your pre-pregnancy weight and focus on a healthy weight and healthy body fat, whatever that may be.

Also, it you are still breastfeeding you really need to be eating a lot more.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Kinda feel embarased!

Don't be! It's great that you posted this question and opened up your diary. Had you not, many folks here would have not been able to help! Things like eating only 1200 cals can be easily changed and now with what you know, you are on your way to becoming a healthier you. :)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options

At 5 7" and 108 - that is underweight, by quite a lot. Also, your body will have changed due to having a baby - I would really suggest that you do not try to get to your pre-pregnancy weight and focus on a healthy weight and healthy body fat, whatever that may be.

Also, it you are still breastfeeding you really need to be eating a lot more.

Very, very important point brought up here :)
  • mrsgeneric
    Options

• mrsgeneric
    Options
    That was great! Made me laugh i needed that!
  • mrsgeneric
    Options
    Not breast feeding!!! Disnt produce enough...
    And with my " snacks" wouldnt b good!!!

But i will try to be better at eating dont wanna b sick for my baby
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    hey youre lucky most of us get stopped up more than the hoover damn! Are you washing your veggies?
  • mrsgeneric
    Options
    Always washing them! Gunna practice eating them too