I'm officially overweight!

Options
1235»

Replies

• UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I just crossed from Morbidly Obese to Obese. :) WTG on this! It is a victory and no one will question you on that!! Great job and keep it up!

Congratulations!
    Thank you!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I would definitely celebrate it. CONGRATULATIONS.

Thank you very much :smile:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    A "normal" that can actually be defined! lol Congrats.

:laugh: Thanks
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You did great!Congrats.....I have 15 more pounds to lose before I become normal....You will soon be normal...Its a great step...time to celebrate with nice clothes....:drinker:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I just found a BMI chart and discovered that I am in the overweight category too! The goal weight my doctor set for me is still within the overweight area though... So, unless she will reconsider my goal weight, I may not get to "normal" :'( I am tempted to still define my own goal weight at the top end of normal.

Well maybe you need to be in the "overweight" category of the BMI do to health issues.
    Normal is just a label, as long as you're healthy, that's all that matters
    Well, if you get to the weight she said and feel like you could reach normal, more power to you!
    Good luck!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :blushing:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Congrats! I understand completely!:smile:

Thanks!
    Good, when I posted this I thought I was going crazy!
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Doesn't it feel magical!!?? haha. Congrats!!! You are doing great! :D

A bit, yea! It's no Hogwarts but, it is up there. :laugh:
    Thanks! :happy:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Yep it is a great feeling. When I did it it was shortly before the holidays and next time I weighed in I was back up a pound over the point where I was obese. Very depressing that. I went ahead and dropped 14 lbs in the following 7 weeks though to put it very firmly in the rearview mirror.

The end of the year holidays are the worst! Especially since they are practically back to back to back to back.
    Well, you got back on track and that's worth celebrating :drinker:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    congrats!!

i just crossed that threshhold this week too!

cheers to being 'overweight"

look out 'normal' here we come.

Thanks!
    Congrats to you as well!

Cheers!

I hope they're ready for us :wink:
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    Congrats! That was such a great feeling. I'm flirting with normal. I could get there this week or next week. So close! Keep up the hard work. It's so worth it!

Thanks! I'm sure if you flirt long enough normal will put out :laugh:
    All jokes aside, congratulations.
    I sure hope so
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    You did great!Congrats.....I have 15 more pounds to lose before I become normal....You will soon be normal...Its a great step...time to celebrate with nice clothes....:drinker:

Thanks!
    15? I'm sure you'll drop that in no time.
    Ooh, clothes. :bigsmile:

It's going to be the first time since I started loosing weight. I didn't want to buy anything till I hit an acceptable weight. So instead, I bought a belt to hold up all my saggy jeans. Can't wait to donate them and buy something more fitting. I feel like a wannabe "gansta" lifting my jeans up every now and then. Right now I am in the whole transition phase where one whole is a little loose but the next on up is a little tight.
  • Pandalover62
    Options
    I am happy for you as I am looking forward to the day that I can say that I am no longer Morbitly Obese but just overweight!!! Congrats and remember to keep up the Great work. If you would like you can add me as a friend to come to when you want one.

Andrea (Andi)
  • UsernameStillLoading
    Options
    I am happy for you as I am looking forward to the day that I can say that I am no longer Morbitly Obese but just overweight!!! Congrats and remember to keep up the Great work. If you would like you can add me as a friend to come to when you want one.

Andrea (Andi)

Thank you
    That'll be a great day :smile:
    Thank you
    I will :happy:
  • Pandalover62
    Options
    Congrat's on the new label of overweight and now I can't wait to be in the same catagory.
  • jamantha
    jamantha Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done! I hope to be celebrating this achievement myself in a few weeks. 3kg to go and I will also no longer be obese.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Love it! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!