I survived a dangerous hostage situation this afternoon.

Options

Replies

• Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    That's great! I love reading things like this. I've been saying this is a marathon, not a sprint, and choices like you made today make me hopeful that I, too, can learn to be more in charge and capable of changing my attitude toward food and making permanent changes.
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Love it, love it, love it! been there , done that !
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    Very entertaining recall! Do you have a blog?
  • stillfine2013
    stillfine2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! I loved it!
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I loved it. I sat in my car of the parking lot at Taco cabana a few days ago and decided not to go in! Just shows when you stop and make a conscience decision will power kicks in. loosing weight is a series of healthy decisions!
  • WannaBeFitJean
    WannaBeFitJean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Loved reading this! Good Job! So hard to beat hungry me, but you compromised tried something new, and better for you.. wtg!! You won the fight!! I also find instead of drinking soda's , its best to drink plenty of water!! I try and drink lots of water with meals and it helps to fill you more and help burn off calories..
  • ltahiri
    ltahiri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This was the greatest, most relatable story I have read! What a great job putting the battle into words, thanks for the laugh and great advice too!
  • Lmao! So hilarious!
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You Are Awesome!! Loved this post SO much! You inspired me to negotiate~
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Well done on the writing and on the escape.
  • myladymarlo
    myladymarlo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow great escape from hungry me! Fantastic. I know that guy well and he is hard to negotiate with so well done!
  • dionne_williams
    Options
    bump
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh. I know the hostage all too well...good job on negotiating with him :) You are doing great!!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Haha! Love this...
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    this is so awesome, im glad you survived!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This was the best post I ever read on MFP, it really brightened up my afternoon :flowerforyou:
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That was awesome...best read I've had all day! You're my hero! I can't resist "The USUAL" on my best day :)
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hahaha love it! Thank you for the morning laugh.
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A long message board post that wasn't followed by lots of "too long"s! I read all of it! great read... congrats on getting out of that trying situation! ;)