Aggravated...(LONG)

Options
124»

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Just be straight up with him...I also would ask if you do these types of things as well to him?...but he may have no idea he's being like this unless you just flat out tell him...it don't mean he's gonna be a woman beater or anything..that's absurd to even read...if its so annoying just be very direct with him...it sure does seem like he's a lot more interested then you are and he needs to know exactly how you feel
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    He's not gonna be a woman beater. Many and I mean many guys are like this. Needy. They just don't get it. Move on. It won't change. He's just another nice, needy db in my opinion.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Red flag. Run. Run fast.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    So, there is this guy I've been talking to for awhile now. He's a super nice guy and very fun to talk to, but he aggravates the snot out of me sometimes. Last night I went to the movies with a girlfriend of mine after we got off work, and he blew up my phone with texts the entire time. After I left, I told him I was at the movies, and got this as a response: "Oh okay, well then. Thanks for the heads up. You can try to call me, but if I don't answer, I'm asleep." When I asked him why he needed me to tell him I was at the movies, this was his response: "I was just saying that it would have been nice for you to tell me. It's just a pet peeve. You didn't have to tell me, but I get aggravated when someone stops texting and then tells you what they were doing. You could have said something beforehand. Idk if that makes sense, just a worry thing."
    Earlier, I was taking a nap and he called me, so obviously I missed it, and got "I guess you're too busy to talk to me." Once again, I explained myself and got, "Oh sorry, idk."
    I like the guy, but I don't like having to explain myself 24/7 and being picked at if I don't respond to his texts/calls within 5 minutes. I really want to explain this to him, but I don't want to come off rude (even though I feel like it sometimes). I don't think I should have to tell anyone every move I make, and I'm kind of thinking this may be a red flag not to pursue a relationship with him. HOW do I say this without being rude?

run.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Red flag!!
    Jealous, possessive control freak.
    DUMP HIM NOW

Oh, don't worry. We're not dating. Getting to know eachother.

Then this whole thing is even weirder. He's starting this behavior before you are even official? It's not to say he's a controlling or abusive person (although it's a BIT of an indicator) but that kind of neediness is draining and for me personally, a turn off. Like I said RUN.