30 day shred results - day 8!

Options
124»

Replies

• candi_is_dandi
    Options
    i started my weight loss journey at 178, i'm currently 161 & my goal is to get down to 130. when i started the shred, i was 163, so i've only lost 2 pounds with it so far, but i've lost quite a few inches & i can really feel the difference! ; D as far as my diet goes, i try to eat as many whole foods as i can & i really try to limit my sodium intake as well as my sugar intake (sugar adds up FAST, but i try to make sure all or most of my sugar comes from whole foods). & as i've already stated, i've completely eliminated soda, all fake sugar (if i need "sweetener", i'll use a tsp of honey or juice squeezed from a lemon or an orange) & mayonnaise from my diet. i've also cut way back on my cheese intake. for instance, when i go to subway, i ask them to "scoop" my bread, put on some mustard & oil & vinegar & then i ask them to put my cheese on my girlfriend's side of the sub. ; ) i try to keep my calories at 1200, & when i exercise, i make sure to eat most if not all of those calories back.
    Thank you so much for posting this! I have to loose weight and its so hard to get motivated without see results. This is so motivating!! I have done the 30 day shred for 2 weeks before but this time I'm sticking with it :)
    Congrats on your success, do you have any suggestions on diet?
    Im 168lbs and 5 ft 5 in and really would like to loose 30 lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!