My before/after pics - from 120lbs to 105lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You're smokin'!!! Way to go! :drinker:
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    These were taken in 2004, my son was a year old. Next is me last year in 2009. Next set of pictures is my husband and I in 2004, then us again in 2009. Would you believe we're 5 years older in the after? Crazy how a little weight can make such a difference!

2004.jpgbah1.jpg

2004_b.jpg2009_b.jpg
    bump
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!!!
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I have one question though, when you were counting 1000-1200 calories did you add an additional 300-500 calories for breastfeeding? I am currently breastfeeding my son and I am noticing if anything that it is causing me to hold on to my last 10 pounds. So depending on how my supply is should I gradually decrease my caloric intake? Thanks in advance:flowerforyou:
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    very inspirational and motivating thanks for sharing the pics!!! I've slipped off the wagon this week, but after reading the hard work and dedication you put in (and seeing the sexy after bikini shot, I'm motivated again. THANKS! *puts the cheese and bacon roll down* lol
  • bonitabeca
    Options
    Holy cow! You look like a before/after pic in a weight-loss ad! Good job.
  • heycarlz
    heycarlz Posts: 15
    Options
    wow! you have done so well. It is my goal to be standing in a pool like that in Thailand at the end of the year looking great as well!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Thanks again all.

Rachel - I started my rigerous dieting after I stopped breastfeeding my kids. I also found the pounds hung on me while I was. Once I was done though, the weight started dropping off. So don't fear! Definitely keep the 300-500 extra calories while you're bf-ing. The most important thing is the healthy fat babies! :)
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fantastic Results!!!

Thanks for the advice too :flowerforyou:

Super Motivating!
  • ank5
    ank5 Posts: 12
    Options
    wow you look amazing!! congrats on your hard work paying off! if you don't mind me asking how tall are you? I am 5'5" and currently 155, I'm trying to get down to 130 but haven't got anywhere yet! Its so hard to get started.
  • sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    this is incredibly motivating. Bump!
  • sweetsong
    sweetsong Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How tall are you??

I am 5'3 3/4 (yeah gotta add the 3/4) :laugh:

Karen... I've been saying I was 5'4 for a long time and now find out I'm 5'3 3/4 . .. I agree always add the 3/4 :laugh:

Great job.. You look awesome !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!