Why are you awake?

Options
I can't sleep! Why are you awake????
I'm bored!

Replies

• JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I'm in college, studying. Still up reading, trying to make sense of my classwork and finishing up stuff for the week before the deadline cuts off for Monday morning at 6am.

My mind is tired and so am I. Also, some of this stuff is dead boring.
  • twilks11
    Options
    im always awake at this time as i usually work 7pm to 4am. I love being awake at night but usually sleep during the day so thats not helping me.
  • confab151
    confab151 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Working the nightshift at the local Hospital, and chatting on here
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I WAS asleep, but I had to pee, my nose is sensitive to whatever allergen is in the air, and now my husband is snoring. I am also bored, so here I am, listening to Mr. Belvedere in the background.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I'm in college, studying. Still up reading, trying to make sense of my classwork and finishing up stuff for the week before the deadline cuts off for Monday morning at 6am.

My mind is tired and so am I. Also, some of this stuff is dead boring.
    What is your major and what are you studying up on??
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I WAS asleep, but I had to pee, my nose is sensitive to whatever allergen is in the air, and now my husband is snoring. I am also bored, so here I am, listening to Mr. Belvedere in the background.
    Mr. Belvedere!? Lmao I remember that show! I feel old now!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Because warcraft is the bane of my existence and always keeps me up too late.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Is warcraft a game?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Because the moon shining bright on the new fallen snow gives a luster of midday to the objects below...
  • YAYJules
    Options
    Mr. Belvedere!? Lmao I remember that show! I feel old now!

It aired when I was a small fry. I remembered liking it, so my husband pirated the series for me, and it's on our hard drive. It is kind of a funny show. Wesley needs a spanking though. ;-)
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I guess I am on the other side of the world to you... It's still only 8:16pm Sydney time and I'm not ready for bed yet.
  • YAYJules
    Options
    Because the moon shining bright on the new fallen snow gives a luster of midday to the objects below...

And evokes poetic prose from restless minds.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Is warcraft a game?

yes
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    vampire
  • Emlou93
    Options
    Because in Australia it's only 8.20 and I still have dishes to do.
  • Kyrosh
    Kyrosh Posts: 238
    Options
    Because it's 09:20 in the morning and I'm at work.......
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Accounting.

File it under boring but important. Just finishing a mock marketing plan, its a required class, so I give it my all.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Because it's 11 am and sleeping at work is even worse than being on MFP at work.
  • turtlefitnessdad
    turtlefitnessdad Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    My coffin has a busted nightlight.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Because in Australia it's only 8.20 and I still have dishes to do.
    So jealous! I need sleep!!!!