Replies

• IronHutch
    IronHutch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    It's 3:21 and I am at work til 7am.
  • sechadyl
    sechadyl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can't sleep, nothing on tv, getting to know my fellow fitpal people and I now I will be tired all day.
  • RetroRob
    Options
    Elsewhere on the globe its 09:22am and I'm late for work....
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    because the doctors wouldnt give me a later appointment! literally falling asleep as i type. 9am is far too early to be up
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Well, its 419am I landed in Pittsburgh at 930pm and i still do not have my bag. USAIR online says my ticket is "closed" but no bag. IT took me 20 minutes to find a way to a rep who says the only thing she can do is give me a local number. The number is to a delivery guy and only goes to voicemail. I have a meeting in 3 hours and I only have a laptop and the jeans and tshirt Ive been wearing since 3pm yesterday. un****INGbelievable. USAIR will never get my business again and this is what I get for not flying Delta like usual.
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    Mostly because it's almost 9:30 in the morning ^___^.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Working. Another 4 hours to go.....
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im at work, avoiding actual work lol.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Well, its 419am I landed in Pittsburgh at 930pm and i still do not have my bag. USAIR online says my ticket is "closed" but no bag. IT took me 20 minutes to find a way to a rep who says the only thing she can do is give me a local number. The number is to a delivery guy and only goes to voicemail. I have a meeting in 3 hours and I only have a laptop and the jeans and tshirt Ive been wearing since 3pm yesterday. un****INGbelievable. USAIR will never get my business again and this is what I get for not flying Delta like usual.

Sorry you're still up, darling, hope you get all this crap straightened out. Now I feel bad for whining about the full moon shining on the snow outside waking me up...gonna go back to bed and try to sleep thru the guilt...
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    It's only 7:30pm here in Australia so a bit too early to go to bed
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    OMG!!!! I stop my complaining now. I'm so sorry! :(
  • llh7
    llh7 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    workin my 12 hour shift....7p-7a
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Heading to the airport... hoping for a better experience than LoneWolf.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Where you headed? Have a good flight :)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Boston to Minneapolis.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm at work!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

Good luck lol
  • AmandaPandah
    AmandaPandah Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's like 11am lol
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Because I'm always awake.. at this time.
    I'm heading to bed now though, been awake for about 23 hours.
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    It's 10 o'clock in the morning here. I'm getting ready to go to the hairdressers x