Ladies on 1200cal diet lets share eating plans, tips, ideas!

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsbeau
    mrsbeau Posts: 6
    Options
    I try to stay around 1200 calories a day also. Some of my favorite things...

Aunt Millies Light Whole Grain Bread - 35 calories a slice
    Wasa Light Rye crisps - 30 calories (great with a little avocado and sliced turkey or with peanut butter)
    Progresso Light soups,
    Thomas Better Start 100 calorie english muffins, these are HIGH fiber
    Pacific Organic Almond milk to mix in smoothies or with protein powder, only 40 cal a cup,
    Weight Watchers 1 oz cream cheese - 60 cal
    Dannon Light and Fit or Yoplait Light Yogurt
    Berries, oranges, apples
    Steamed broccoli, red peppers, cauliflower, carrots, etc
    Canned Pumpkin tastes really good in oatmeal also, with some cinnamon and brown sugar, like pumpkin pie!
  • mrsbeau
    Options
    Aunt Millies has a 35 calorie bread
  • mrsbeau
    Options
    Aunt Millies has a 35 calorie bread
  • mrsbeau
    Options
    Does anyone know where to get Greek Yoghurt in Ontario? I haven't been able to find it.

You can always make your own. I found a pretty easy recipe on SPark People that you make in the crock pot. You have to strain it for several hours once it is made, but it will get thick like greek yogurt and it is really good.
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    35 calorie bread guys. 35 calories a slice, You can eat a whole sandwhich and not feel guilty

Oh my god! Which one?????????? Where??????????? How?????????? I want it!

I get the Sara Lee 45 cal Honey Wheat bread, its very good :happy:
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    Are you ladies eating the calories you burn back from exercising?
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    hi ladies just wanting to get together and create an area where we can share what we are eating and how we are improving our healh, would be great to get lots of different food options here to help us plan our dailly eating and strive to get the most nutrients out the 1200 daily cal limit. please only daily meal plans that total 1200 cals! xx

anyways here is what i had yesterday:

Total cals consumed: 1266
    Total cals burned walking: 98

Breaky (total 172 cal):
    Papaya 1.5 cups 82 cal
    Skinny cap medium 90 cal

Lunch (total 650 cal):
    Chickpea Salad, 100 g 95 cal
    Couscous Salad, 150g 300 cal
    Greek Salad side salad 195 cal
    Cucumber Yogurt Dressing, 2 Tbsp. 60 cal

Dinner (total 220):
    Papaya, 1 cup 80 cal
    John West - Tuna Olive Oil Blend, 125 g 140 cal

Snacks (total 224):
    Banana medium 144 cal
    Apple medium 80 cal

I have room for improvement in my diet would like to include more protien and some read meat but afraid of how fattening red meat is now i am on a diet. As you can see i was a lil over but not by much and Im hoping my salad for lunch was less than it added up here as it is a medium sized salad box that come from healthy food place and so i get a mix of 3 salads in there. Im worried about the couscous though they might use butter, that is that bad thing about takeaway foods you never know what is really in there...

Please share your eating plans, ideas, tips etc! :):)

I am on a 1200 calorie diet and log everything into my food diary. Feel free to take a look (except for the past 4 days because I was unable to log things in) but everything before that is good! Hope it helps.
  • hajpaj
    hajpaj Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for that. I saw that even the Greek yogurt has a bit too much sugar so yesterday I picked up the small Dannon L&F that are 60 calorie and under 10 grams of sugar. I didn't buy any of the fruit cups because my friend told me the same thing go FRESH!
    I cook so much more at home in the evenings over the past 6 months than I have in probably 6 years so I know I'm being more healthy for the most part.
    going to make a trip to the fruit market this week and see how I do!