Replies

• Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Yup. You just motivated me! Well done on looking so good now! :-D
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look Geat! keep going and you'll get there =)

I'm also actually relieved to see someone who is losing it slower than most. So thank you for sharing, and keep up the great work =)
  • FutureDiva60
    Options
    Today is my first day, and you are SO inspiring! I'm 5'3" and starting at 185-190. Thanks for the inspiration! You look fabulous!!!!
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done to you, that is a fantastic achievement. I bet you are feeling amazing, and really proud of yourself, as you should!
    And a huge thank you - it is seeing success like yours that makes me believe I can do it too :0)
  • JSN66614
    Options
    wow! JUST WOW! I am amazed and inspired to keep going with you that's absolutely wonderful! keep it up!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are a rock star!
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    be proud. We all start somewhere and with out knowing where we starting it is so hard to know where we are now!! YOU HAVE DONE AMAZING!!!!!
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You are so inspiring to me!
  • secret_agent_meg
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job!!
  • Kiwigirl65
    Options
    Amazing! Truly an inspiration!.... I'm on 'DAY '3'!!!... so at that just trying to get my head around it stage... You inspire me! :)
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    wow you look INCREDIBLE! you should be so proud of such an amazing effort and equally amazing results! :) x
  • fargo2
    Options
    i have been doing this for 35 days - you look great. I just got tired of being too big. You are an inspiration to me. So far 2o pounds lighter for me.
  • MightyStream
    MightyStream Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you have come a long long way and you have what it takes to tackel this last little bit you want to lose.....some times that last few pounds is the hardest and yet we know if we give up that one last thing w keep insisting on having, or just add five to ten more minutes on our cardio routine or both...it can take us to where we want to be.....I don't know you...but I just know you are going to do it!
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    your before pic looks like what i do. you look incredible now!!!!!! omg i hope to accomplish what you have!
  • Dawnomite
    Dawnomite Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! What a transformation! Looking great, bet you are feeling great too!! Good luck on reaching your ultimate goal - you have come SO far!!
  • vaugust130
    Options
    You look spectacular!! Really amazing!
  • taaaters
    Options
    You have done so incredibly well so far, wow! Keep going, find that motivation again!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a great job....!!!!!
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic fantastic achievement!!!!!! Its thanks to people like you that I am on here. You show that it can actually be done. Stop and appreciate the huge success that you have achieved. Keep up the great work, but always give yourself credit for your spectacular transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!