How do I tighten up my face

Options

Replies

• RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Bump for video link. Just watching it was relaxing. Thanks for posting.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I talked to my cosmetic dermatologist about this (my neck is the worst for me) and she said short of plastic surgery there was nothing I could do for it. I figure I'll give it some time to see if it snaps back some, and if not, see if it bothers me to the point where having someone slice into my face sounds like a good idea.
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Face yoga?!?!

4186746-1x1-940x940.jpg

HAHAHAHA Funniest reply I've seen in forever!!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You will hate me for saying this, but lift weights.

I had a really fat face, but I have no loose skin around both my face and kneck (in fact I regularly get complimented on my kneck - lol). When lifting free weights, you tend to engage your face and kneck muscles, ergo, no flab :happy:
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I tried Cosmetic Acupuncture. :love: couldn't afford fillers.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not---smiling works a lot of miracles in the face. There are little stick on doo-flagees that you put on your face to remind you to keep smiling (they keep you from frowning). Also, vitamin C cream (I'm a nut for the stuff) does a lot for increasing circulation in the skin and it helps to avoid sagging as it brings a lot of good things along with the increased blood circulation. In the end, having a good bone structure in the face is a good idea. Those with more prominent bones in the face (prominent cheekbones, chin, and retaining the bone in the upper and lower jaws is important as you age). Your skin hangs on those bones and it will sag as the bones shrink. So make sure you are well-nourished!
  • addiepray80
    addiepray80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump; thanks for posting!
  • Shabadu
    Shabadu Posts: 211
    Options
    Clothes pegs
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    If you just lost the weight, give it time.

If you're a woman and you're over a certain age, it might be worth your while to hang on to some fat. Or if you're that age and have enough disposable income to spend on it, buy fillers. You need a bit of facial volume (i.e. fat) to look good.

I gained back ~10 lbs after hanging out around a 19ish bmi for two years. Immediately got told I look 'better', 'more refreshed', and 'less haggard'.

I'm less happy with what's going on from the waist down, but, you know, tradeoffs.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,047 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Face yoga..saw it on Kelly and Michael.

You can google it.

Face yoga?!?!

4186746-1x1-940x940.jpg

Lol! That's great.

I smile in the shower like if I'm high and I hold it. True story. Or you get high and watch Borat or Spongebob. Any thing to make you laugh so hard your face hurts the next day.
  • jdavis36
    jdavis36 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Try It Works! skin wrap and facial. Tightens the skin, lose inches immediately (45 minutes) mini-faclift, but you gotta keep doping them, they are temporary
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    If you just lost the weight, give it time.

If you're a woman and you're over a certain age, it might be worth your while to hang on to some fat. Or if you're that age and have enough disposable income to spend on it, buy fillers. You need a bit of facial volume (i.e. fat) to look good.

I gained back ~10 lbs after hanging out around a 19ish bmi for two years. Immediately got told I look 'better', 'more refreshed', and 'less haggard'.

I'm less happy with what's going on from the waist down, but, you know, tradeoffs.

Yes--one of the Gabor sisters (I think it was Zsa zsa) once said that one must make a compromise between the waist and the face as one gets older (of course, I imagine that she had many facelifts--but actresses don't like to admit it).
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    You will hate me for saying this, but lift weights.

I had a really fat face, but I have no loose skin around both my face and kneck (in fact I regularly get complimented on my kneck - lol). When lifting free weights, you tend to engage your face and kneck muscles, ergo, no flab :happy:

I agree with this.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Mae West used to say "your face or your figure."
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump, something we all think about
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Facial Surgery., a lower face lift for example.

I fully intend on having work done when I get a bit older.
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Clothes pegs

LOL cheap and effective
  • JessTheApple
    Options
    Oh man! Oh man! I am so excited! This is something I KNOW about! Hooray!

lol so cute. :)