• MelvinFlosser
    MelvinFlosser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    41cc5ae7-408b-4e25-b477-42193eb9f583_zps6705d771.jpg
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great congrats...

eta:Photobucket down for maintenance will add side by side later.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    These are all so amazing!

Need to dig out some of my before pics and post them

Congrats everyone!
  • ktlinn4
    ktlinn4 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! This is my progress in a little under 2 months! I've been doing Insanity and eating right! I'm pretty impressed with these side by side....I look in the mirror every day and sometimes it's a little discouraging when you know there's progress but you just can't quite tell!

I started at 170 and now I'm 153! I've lost over 25 inches overall! It is truly amazing to realize how far I've come in just 2 months (almost:wink: )

2vxnhw8.jpg
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks absolutely amazing! <3 You all are inspirations, keep it up!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Before (2012):
    2lda88w.jpg

Current:
    21mywbo.jpg

Still about 20lbs more to go :)
  • Casstevens133
    Casstevens133 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing now please promise yourself you won't put it back on again. You are a real inspiration. Thank you :-)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wow..you all look so different and amazing! Well done and cheers for posting!!
  • HanaEhab7
    HanaEhab7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! No matter what size or shape you are, don't give up! I'm pear shaped and I'm finding it difficult to shed the fat. But here are my results after 2 months of nothing but sweat and determination! 16 lbs loss!

30a9648.jpg
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My 41 lb loss last year mostly through 30DS and Zumba, then heavy lifting for 2 months at the end. Went from 177 down to 136. Was tight size 14 down to a size 8.

Weightprogress7b.jpg

I just had baby #4 3 months ago, so I've got a ways to go to get to 136 again, but I'm working on it.
  • <<< I can't post pics but you can see my before & during in my profile pic there. I think I was about 185 in the before and 141 in the during (I'm up 2lbs, but that's nothing!) It has taken me 2 years to lose 48lbs. :)
    SW: 191
    CW: 143
    Goal: 130/135
    Height: 5ft 2
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Before (2012):
    2lda88w.jpg

Current:
    21mywbo.jpg

Still about 20lbs more to go :)

Wow awesome
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    My 41 lb loss last year mostly through 30DS and Zumba, then heavy lifting for 2 months at the end. Went from 177 down to 136. Was tight size 14 down to a size 8.

Weightprogress7b.jpg

I just had baby #4 3 months ago, so I've got a ways to go to get to 136 again, but I'm working on it.

Awesome
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Starting back <sigh> again after another epic fail. Love this thread. Will keep coming back to see how amazing everyone looks. Maybe I'll be in it one day.
  • pinkobsession
    pinkobsession Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    714513b5-2ad2-49da-af42-0c8d09581b6e.jpg

70lbs down
    SW: 269
    CW: 199
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    first I want to say fantastic job. I love the cut out before pic too!
    second this really makes me want to take a before pic now.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Bump, to revisit. Gotta learn to do the side by side thingo :huh:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! This is my progress in a little under 2 months! I've been doing Insanity and eating right! I'm pretty impressed with these side by side....I look in the mirror every day and sometimes it's a little discouraging when you know there's progress but you just can't quite tell!

I started at 170 and now I'm 153! I've lost over 25 inches overall! It is truly amazing to realize how far I've come in just 2 months (almost:wink: )

2vxnhw8.jpg

Wow, amazing results in two months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!