Vampire, Ghost, or Werewolf? which & why?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Last but not least, make myself invisible on command to watch people do things they normally do in secret. Men, I'm talking to you. :wink:

You can find anything on the internet these days. So I hear...

thanks. good tip.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Last but not least, make myself invisible on command to watch people do things they normally do in secret. Men, I'm talking to you. :wink:

You can find anything on the internet these days. So I hear...

thanks. good tip.

No prob. Hey if you died and became a ghost, would it be a result of death by chocolate?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Ghost. Because then I'd already weigh almost nothing...lol. Plus I'd love to walk through walls & through people to the front of the line at anywhere. I'd love to fly. Last but not least, make myself invisible on command to watch people do things they normally do in secret. Men, I'm talking to you. :wink:

OMG, You impress me everytime I read something you write. LOL

Ghost, for sure too travel all over the world and sleep next too the person Im crushing on. Flights are too expensive.
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Vampire of the Anne Rice or True Blood style.

Also, werewolf, so I can turn and eat all the glittery vampires!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    werewolf; I like dogs better :)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    bet you couldn't manage a whole one
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    None, they are all weak betas that obey my will.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    None, they are all weak betas that obey my will.

You just like to pee on things...
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    To make sure I'm not considered Team Jacob or Team Edward, they are just too nerdy. I'll go ghost to be Team Harry Potter, because that's not nerdy at all.
  • CuteBikini
    CuteBikini Posts: 16
    Options
    Definately a VAMPIRE!!! More like the ones in True Blood !!! *-* Not like Twilight -.-

1) They can do whatever they want and don't give an eff.
    2) They always are monsters so when somebody/something attacks them,they can always defend theirselves not like the werevolves that are only strong on the full moon.
    3) I admit...I have a thing for necks. D: !!!
    4) They have some really really badass looking fangs and DUH,they can live FOREVER! :D
  • AmyKathleenStretch
    Options
    Can I just go completely in a different direction and say mermaid? Or a vampire mermaid?:wink:
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Vampire, True Blood Style ....mmm Erik Northman lol

^^^^^^^^^^
    What she said. Plus, being immortal would be better than being a werewolf or just being a dead (ghost) :wink:
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Definitely a vampire because I love to bite...and to be bitten! ;)
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your definition of each are.

Twilight : Yea you get to sparkle! and who knows what groovy power you'll get
    Dracula : Yea you get to turn into a bat and there's always a pretty girl involved somewhere
    30 days of night : umm they seemed crazy but your still on top of the food chain so probably yea
    Vampire Diaries: You get to compel people...I can't tell you how much havoc I'd cause with this but you are kinda squishy
    True Blood: Yea, about the same as Vampire Diaries though except they can at least go in the sun

Werewolf: Just got old lore don't know any of the new werewolf stuff but basically increased agility as a human and kinda furry during a full moon. Just doesn't seem as fun to me for some reason
    Hemlock Grove: I don't want to turn into a dog just bleh

Ghost: Generally would be fun to go into the girl's locker room and what not but you can't really do much except be a voyeur and that just seems creepy
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Vampire of the Anne Rice or True Blood style.

Also, werewolf, so I can turn and eat all the glittery vampires!

YES! I was waiting for an Anne Rice fan! *pow* extra points for you. And, duh.. of course Vampire... my first order of business would be to "talk" to Stephanie Meyers... >_<